“My first choice in seoul”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seoul
Backpackers Korea Sinchon
Ranked #127 of 586 Speciality Lodging in Seoul
Reviewed 10 February 2014

i have been to seoul for three time
here is my first choice in seoul.
reasons just like the following,
1. cheap
2. convenient.
only 5 mins to subway
3. good service
4. wifi available
they provide computer in the room as well.
you also can use wifi in the hostel,
even can rent wifi-egg to use outside (there is a promotion for no rental fee!)

by the way, the food in sinchon station is too nice!

Room Tip: there is no elevator, but its fine, the staff would help you to move the luggage, no high floor
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Backpackers Korea Sinchon

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Good location to metro.
Staff there are nice and hospitality. Fluent in Korean, English and Chinese.
It's really relaxing to go to the kitchen and have a cup of tea or coffee.
Recommend this hostel to people plan to visit Seoul.

Noelle from Taiwan :)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Once you step in BK, it's like you sleepover at your friends place. The hosts are likes your friends in Korea. They take care nearly everything you need , answer all of your questions. Thanks again guys.
And the location is so nice that you can eat whenever you want, also it has kitchen. Near the subway.
The rate is very acceptable for students like me.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank RynChiu
Reviewed 9 January 2014

My family and I stayed in BK for 4 nights, the staff were very helpful and friendly, they provide good services and introduce in details. Thus, you can stay in BK as your home. Before arriving Seoul, the staff answer my questions quickly through email.
For accommodation, the rooms are clean and feel so warm when staying in room (as I go to Seoul in winter). Besides, BK provides the daily commodities to the guests so you do not need to bring many stuff to there. :p
The location is very well,it's very near Sinchon station and you go to Hongdae and Ewa Uni by foot. Besides, you can find many famous restaurants near BK.
I will choose to stay in BK when I go travel to Seoul again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank annabelbelbel
Reviewed 3 January 2014

It was my first time staying in Backpackers Korea, it is very convenient that the hostel is near to subway. A lot of department stores, supermarkets and restaruants are near by the hostel.
The rate is reasonable, the rooms are comfortable and the staff are nice and helpful too.
I am happy to stay in Backpackers Korea, and thanks for the order service.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank maggiemawy
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I have stayed here twice during my trip to Seoul in 2012 and 2013. Location is good with good foods around and near to departmental stores, rate is reasonable and the staffs there are helpful. Was pretty amazed by one of the staff Eric who can still remember who I am when I return to Korea in 2013. Will definitely stay here again the next time.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2013

The place is very near to subway.There are a lots of convenient stores nearby. The staffs there are very helpful and efficient.We met with some problems in locating the place we wanted to go, and the staff there helped us to find the place.Whenever we have any enquiry or problem they will help us to solve it patiently.yup they can communicate in English well too.

• Stayed: November 2013