“Very Helpful and Friendly Staff!”
Review of Blue Square

Blue Square
Ranked #17 of 256 Fun & Games in Seoul
Reviewed 18 March 2015

I have reserved 2 tickets to see the musical "Jeckyll & Hyde" in the evening of 4 Mar 15. Unfortunately, We got lost in the subway and took longer time to arrive the theatre. By the time I arrived the theatre, the show was about to start. I was so lucky to met a very helpful and friendly FOH manager at the subway enrance of the theatre, he checked my voucher, showed me the way to the box office to claim my tickets and showed me to the right door while the usher was holding the door for us and showed us to our seats immediately. All settled in 2 minutes. I deeply appreciated their effort to help us. As a visitor to Korea, who do not read or right Korean, without the help of the FOH manager, we could end up like nuts, running around to locate the box office and the right doors, we would have missed the opening of the show for sure. I am sorry that I forgot to ask his name! I hope he will see my appreciation here one day.
Thank you, Mr. FOH manager.

1  Thank afylam

Reviewed 25 December 2014

It is located right next to a subway station and the basement level connects directly to the station.

1  Thank Alvin W
Reviewed 7 July 2014

A great theater experience! I was on crutches at the time, and the staff were very helpful in storing them for me during the show. The theater is very modern and would highly recommend a visit.

1  Thank Matthew W
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We visited "Mamma mia" musical in the Blue Square. As we took tickets at the same day as the performance, we got a 30% discount. The musical was great! I watched the movie, but the musical was even better!!!
The place is good and spacious. They have 6 types of tickets. The 2 cheapest categories are the balconies and located very far from the stage. I think the view is not very good from the place. We took the tickets in the middle. It was quite ok.
The video typing and photos are prohibited. But some people did it, and the staff who had to control this stopped all the people except the VIP rows.

3  Thank MissIssippi23
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We bought tickets online and a few days before the performance the tickets went on sale. We could have bought them at a discount at the time of purchase but only if we used a certain credit card, which we do not have. I was not happy paying more for tickets when people right next to us paid less. The performance of Jersey Boys was outstanding and the sound was great. The layout of the theatre was wonderful and it was easier than most to get in and out of.

1  Thank ERDocsMom