I treated myself to a couple of restful days in Seoul and my time was enhanced thanks to the Ambassador Gangnam Novotel. The lobby is lovely - not too loud in that shiny, touristy way.The location is superb for exploring a great city. I easily got around on foot, the subway, and the occasional cab is quite cheap.
The room had a nice feel, compared to some Novtels, which I find can be a bit tired and small. The health club at this hotel is a bonus. It has local members who use the facilities and hang out which adds a nice hubub. I used the pool, the gym and the sauna. I also shouted myself a well priced massage.
Great staff and and great stay. Thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the fashionable shopping and restaurant district of Gangnam, near COEX, and close to transportation hubs. The hotel offers 332 rooms including new renovated Superior & Premier Executive Floor rooms in high quality of design standards and complimentary WIFI access, a mix of modern and classic dining and entertaining choices together with a state of the art "Inbalance" fitness centre, which has a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and golf range to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Ambassador Seoul Gangnam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Ambassador Gangnam Seoul Hotel Seoul
- Novotel Seoul
- Accor Ambassador Gangnam Seoul
- Seoul Novotel