The hotel was easily accessed with shuttle from the airport and was close to two subway stations: Sinnonhyeon Station(Line 9) and Gangnam Station (Line 2). Arrived in the AM but my friends and I were able to leave our luggage at the hotel and started exploring the area of Gangnam. It took 30-45 minutes to get to the shopping areas like Myeong-dong and Dongdaemum via subway but the overall commute was acceptable. The facilities in the room might seem a little old but it was fully equipped (not to mention the heated toilet) and beds were cozy and comfortable. It was conveniently located in the Gangnam shopping area and the only downfall about this hotel was you have to walk up a little hill to get to the hotel. But had a fantastic stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the fashionable shopping and restaurant district of Gangnam, near COEX, and close to transportation hubs. The hotel offers 332 rooms including new renovated Superior & Premier Executive Floor rooms in high quality of design standards and complimentary WIFI access, a mix of modern and classic dining and entertaining choices together with a state of the art "Inbalance" fitness centre, which has a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and golf range to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Novotel Ambassador Seoul Gangnam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Ambassador Gangnam Seoul Hotel Seoul
- Novotel Seoul
- Accor Ambassador Gangnam Seoul
- Seoul Novotel