Ranked #64 of 472 Hotels in Seoul
Killeen
“Great stay”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I was on a 15 day business trip and this hotel is great. The staff tried hard to remember my name and greeted me by my name. Easy access to the local subway station. The room was great to conduct work. Internet connection was either by LAN or by Wi-FI. I preferred the LAN for its speed. Make sure you have a good anti-virus program however. 110 volt and 220 volt connections within the room. I had the benifit of the excutive diner with great meals to include the happy hour. Free english newspapers. Television had a few english speaking channels such as CNN and FOX news. I initally thought the bed was a little too hard but found myself sleeping soundly. I was on the 12th floor so very limited street noise. If you are renting a car, the parking garage is four stories with very tight parking places. A little hard to make a left turn out of the hotel. If given the chance I will come back. It was worth the price. My wife enjoyed the spa and swimming pool. Many thanks to the hotel staff for making this a great stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the West side are on the non street side. However the view is not so great.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank john_bingle
GrandAmbassadorSeoul, 제너럴 매니저 at Grand Ambassador Seoul associated with Pullman, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear john_bingle,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Grand Ambassador Seoul associated with Pullman. It is always a pleasure for us to receive positive feedback and I am happy that you and your wife had a great stay with us.

In regard to the bed, we offer Ambassador Bed which is designed with orthopedically enhanced springs to support and adjust to your body’s weight and contour. I am glad that you’ve noticed the uniqueness of it. We also offer various types of pillows you can choose from. Please let us know and enjoy your favorite kind of pillow for your next visit.

Thank you again for sharing your great experience and we look forward to welcoming you back here at Grand Ambassador Seoul associated with Pullman.

Grand Ambassador Seoul associated with Pullman

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I found the staff very polite and good customer service. First day, I arrived at the hotels with my daughter in the early morning so no room for us to check in until noon. We found very tired after mid night flight. Staff at customer service counter, I forgot her name. She was very helpful and advise us where we could go and took rest. Staff name Jake Choi, he demonstrated very attitude, polite and help us during we staying at 5 days long at the Grand Ambassador hotel. We appreciated Jake and lady staff at service counter. Thank you.

Dear Janet C,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Grand Ambassador Seoul associated with Pullman. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I am glad to know that our staffs were polite and helpful during your stay with us.

I will share your comments with our team including Mr. Jake Choi and Ms. Jini Han the lady at the service counter. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel,stuff friendly,open buffet lunch around 50$ in restaurants but good enough its worth for this price, just i had a problem during the stay..there was contraction work next floor so i couldn't sleep well..after talk to reception they changed my room to a silence room..

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear ENGİN D,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Grand Ambassador Seoul associated with Pullman. I am pleased to hear that you liked our friendly staff and enjoyed the buffet.

In regard to the construction, please accept sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you have experienced. Certainly, this is very disappointing for us as well. Although we cannot undo the aggravation we have caused, I would like to assure you that your experiences were reviewed thoroughly and we have taken appropriate actions to avoid the same nature of issues. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back here at Grand Ambassador Seoul associated with Pullman.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My girl said "it's great' and that somehow summed up our satisfaction level. The hotel staffs are very courteous and helpful. I would like to thank the Asst Mgr Mr Son, who processed our Check-in and gave us their newly renovated Deluxe/Superior rooms. Room is spacious and fully equipped with the amenities. Offers complimentary quality coffee too.
Location is good too, few convenience stores and cafes nearby and few minutes to the subway station.

Room Tip: Ask for the one with 3 single beds if traveling with children…
Dear GIGATT77,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Grand Ambassador Seoul associated with Pullman. It is always a pleasure for us to receive positive feedback and I am glad that you were satisfied with our courteous and helpful staff, guest room and the location of the hotel.

I will share your comments with our team especially with Mr. Jun Son. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The hotel has a welcoming ambience with hotel staff who are friendly, polite and helpful. Most of all they can converse in good English. Room is clean and spacious, with the basic amenities. The hotel is 5mins walk to the nearest subway and they provide shuttle service to the their popular shopping destination. I would recommend to friends to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
GrandAmbassadorSeoul, 제너럴 매니저 at Grand Ambassador Seoul associated with Pullman, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Yna201406,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Grand Ambassador Seoul associated with Pullman. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I am glad that you liked the services provided by our staff, location of the hotel and the guest room.

india
Reviewed 26 June 2014

One of the finest Hotel in the Heart of the Seoul City ! The Rooms are bigger with all amenities like Kettle , Coffee / Tea maker , Iron , Refrigerator , advanced gadgets in wash room etc. The Spread of Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner are impressive with both Continental and Local flavor ! Speciality is Seafood ! The Ambiance is good and Service is Impressive. Value for Money !

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear shanravi,

It is always a pleasure for us to receive positive feedback and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us especially the amenities in the guest room and the food at the restaurants.