I visited Westin Chosun once again. The location is the best (all those business district and tourist spots are within reach). I have never had any better service anywhere else. Service is the best and very professional and attentive. Even the doorman and concierge remembered my name and room numbers from day 1 and always try to accommodate the comfort every moment. Bakery shop on the basement level offers very good bread and patisserie at reasonable price. Food is superb, but overall unbelievably expensive. Gym and swimming pool are simply the state of art. I'd like to emphasise that the whole facilities are quite outdated except restaurant, lobby, gym and swimming pool. The gym/sauna staff is kind but garners much more attention to the members over hotel guest, which is understandable. Sauna is available only to the guest staying at executive levels. The hotel is reasonably priced for the location, but you'd find it reasonable to go out to eat. Oh, the traditional Korean garden is very beautiful. Hidden gem of the city life. I wasn't quite happy with the cleaness of my room. Found the bed skirt was stained with coffee but wasn't replaced while I stayed there for 10 days. Toiletries and amenity are quite poor overall. For budget tourist who would like to stay this area, I would like to recommend either Hotel Shin Shin or Fraser Place Namdaemoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Seoul's main business and shopping district, the Westin Chosun Seoul is within easy walking distance of major embassies, banks, commercial and government offices, as well as national museums, historic palaces and local markets. 462 Spacious rooms, including 40suites, are exceptionally furnished with every modern amenity. Advanced features include Westin's signature Heavenly Bed, anti-allergy carpet, premium espresso coffee machine, LED TV with Internet, oversized beds, individually controlled air-conditioning, refrigerator, mini bar, in-room electronic safe, full-size writing desk with office task chair, and voice mail. • Institutional Investor - World's Top 100 Hotels (4 consecutive years) • Asiamoney - Best Hotel in Seoul (3 consecutive years) • Travel +Leisure - World's Best 500 Hotels • Conde Nast Travel - Best Hotel in Seoul • Smart Travel Asia - Asia' Top 25 Business Hotels (5 consecutive years) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Chosun Seoul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Chosun Seoul Hotel Seoul
- Westin Chosun Hotel Seoul
- Westin Seoul
- Seoul Westin