Stayed here for 7 days due to the location. Easy access to Myeong-dong shopping and the underground shopping center as you walk to various department outlets. Quite close to Namdaemun Market and just a short cab drive away from Insa-Dong market where the locals shop. You can easily walk around the city and cool off in the hotel pool once your day is done. I would absolutely stay here again and this Westin was my favorite of all Westins that I have stayed in thus far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Seoul's main business and shopping district, the Westin Chosun Seoul is within easy walking distance of major embassies, banks, commercial and government offices, as well as national museums, historic palaces and local markets. 462 Spacious rooms, including 40suites, are exceptionally furnished with every modern amenity. Advanced features include Westin's signature Heavenly Bed, anti-allergy carpet, premium espresso coffee machine, LED TV with Internet, oversized beds, individually controlled air-conditioning, refrigerator, mini bar, in-room electronic safe, full-size writing desk with office task chair, and voice mail. • Institutional Investor - World's Top 100 Hotels (4 consecutive years) • Asiamoney - Best Hotel in Seoul (3 consecutive years) • Travel +Leisure - World's Best 500 Hotels • Conde Nast Travel - Best Hotel in Seoul • Smart Travel Asia - Asia' Top 25 Business Hotels (5 consecutive years) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Agoda, Southall Travel, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Chosun Seoul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Chosun Seoul Hotel Seoul
- Westin Chosun Hotel Seoul
- Westin Seoul
- Seoul Westin