“Best Location for Kids' Play and Adults' Shopping”
Review of Lotte Hotel World

Lotte Hotel World
Ranked #5 of 471 Hotels in Seoul
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Best Location for Kids' Play and Adults' Shopping”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I booked the character room in this hotel for the kids. It was the best decision! The room was so cute, we loved it too! The kids had their slippers, mugs, games, soft toys, bed linen and even toiletries! Us parents were pampered with Molten Brown toiletries so we had no complaints. ;)

Here's a tip if you want to visit Lotte World - buy the tickets from the hotel reception. They are a flat rate of 28,000 KRW per ticket. Great savings here!

The location of this hotel is simply the best. It's a short walk to Lotte Department Store, Lotte Duty Free, Lotte Mart and Lotte World. And they are all connected so there's no need to go outside to the cold. Perfect for kids, who are so prone to tired legs. ;p

1 Thank GohWP
MooHeonLee, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this review, 7 December 2013
Dear GohWP,

I would like to express my thanks to your family for staying at Lotte Hotel World and sharing your detailed feedback with us on Tripadvisor.

I am excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Lotte Hotel World, especially Character Room. It is pretty convenient to stay here because you can access almost every place inside as you mentioned.

On behalf of our entire staff, I do really appreciate for staying with us at Lotte Hotel World and spending your precious time to share your great feedback with others once again.
We look forward to seeing your family again very soon.

Lee, Moo Heon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I stayed here for two nights during my stay in late November early December. The hotel is extremely easy to get to from the airport and all you need to do is take the KAL limousine bus from the airport (6705) and takes you directly in front of the hotel. We had a small issue at check in but the staff there were really helpful and manage to get us checked in. (The reservation name was a different name and the person was not there during check-in with us.) The staff were helpful and speaks quite good English.

We got to our room and it was nice and clean. But I wouldn't say it was fabulous as you might not expect too much from a hotel room that has not been renovated for a few years. The renovation was quite old fashioned and is nothing more than what you would expect from a traditional 5 star brand name hotel.

Location is quite good as there are lots nearby. Mainly because it is right next to the Lotte World and the Lotte Department store. Having said that if you are looking to get more involved in a local neighborhood then this is not right for you as everything around the hotel meant "tourist". I never got the chance to walk in detail around the interior of the hotel other than the lobby nor did I pay any visit to the Lotte World and the department store. Getting a taxi was quite easy at the taxi stand and staff there are really helpful in letting the taxi driver know where you need to go as most taxi driver don't speak English.

I had a chance to order the room service on my second day but I would say try to avoid it unless you have no other choice. The food was good don't get me wrong but it was extremely pricey and you would have been better off taking a taxi to other areas of Gangnam where you would probably have paid less overall that is equally as good if not better.

All in all I think this is a great hotel for families, business travelers and people who are looking to do more sightseeing.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Edmund H
MooHeonLee, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Dear rinox1019,

I offer my sincerest thanks for choosing Lotte World Hotel during you’re your travel as well as providing your kind thoughts on the stay.

I am deeply sorry for any inconvenience that you had experienced. Based on your feedback, we will try hard to satisfy you in the near future.

We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Goyang, South Korea
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for my 20th wedding ceremony with my wife. The facility of this hotel is very convinient and comfortable. Especially I am satisfied with the servicemanship of hotel staffs.

I'd like to recommned this hotel to middle aged couple for relax without children.

If you stay in this hotel, you will satisfy with hotel staff and best service.

Room Tip: This heotel has very good for public transportation and newly facility like fitnessclub, modern bar...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear 카일라스,

I would like to express my thanks to you for staying at Lotte Hotel World for your 20th wedding anniversary.

I am excited to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay at Lotte Hotel World. Every staffs in our hotel consider our guests as their family.

We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

LA
Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

This is the official hotel of Lotte World themepark. We stayed 2nights with our kids. We loved this hotel very much.
We found the staffs were very helpful and wonderful to deal with customer service.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Dear njpark64,

I highly appreciate for you to visit us again to stay at Lotte Hotel World and spend your precious time to share your positive feedback with other guests.

I could not be more excited to hear that your family had great time staying at our hotel. Our entire staff is always willing to welcome you with big smile whenever you visit us.

I am strongly pleased to expect your next visit again at Lotte Hotel World. I am very looking forward to welcoming you here in Seoul next time.
Thank you very much.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

The hotel interiors were very elegant. Truly a posh and luxurious hotel! There were high end stores inside the hotel. The services were prompt. Their toilet seats had a feature to turn it warm, perfect for winter. Of course, it was adjoined to the Lotte World Theme Park. Perfect for those traveling with kids. The buffet breakfast did'nt have much choices though. But all in all, I highly recommend this hotel.

Dear AndengB,

I would like to express my thanks to you for staying with us at Lotte Hotel World again and sharing your precious feedback with us on Tripadvisor.

I am very glad that you were satisfied with our hotel. We always try to put more efforts on improving the service quality and facilities for our customer’s satisfaction. Moreover, we provide a discounted ticket for the Lotte Amusement Park at the front desk. And we are very closed to Pororo Theme Park and Kizania Park for kids. I think your family would enjoy them for sure.

I am looking forward to seeing you again at Lotte Hotel World.

Cape May, New Jersey
Reviewed 2 December 2013

My family have been there three times in 2012 and this year again, and we were surprised that some staffs remembered and recognized us and all the staff welcomed us as return clients very warmly and professionally.
I can tell everyone in the hotel is very helpful and friendly(in particular the concierge was fabulous). They pointed directions and were very detailed. The location of the hotel was excellent. Everything is within walking distant!! The pool is a bit small but still a welcome respite after a day of walking.

Dear regan p,

On behalf of our entire staff, I sincerely appreciate for your precious comments about our hotel and your stay with us at Lotte Hotel World.

I am highly pleased that you and your family enjoyed our hotel including our concierge service. We have many local food streets around the hotel. And I believe it could be an interesting experience for you next time.

We were very glad to have you here with us and I am looking forward to seeing you soon.
Thank you very much.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Beautiful and classy establishment. Definitely get more bang for your buck!
5 min from the shopping mall and in walking distance from some good restaurants.
The room was clean and spacious with a great view of the Lotte world adventure. The Spa was amazing and the staff very professional. Breakfast Buffet had a diverse amount of food to ofter and very delicious.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear jamesking2209,

On behalf of our entire staff, I do really appreciate for staying with us at Lotte Hotel World and spending your precious time to share your great feedback with others.

I am really pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. And I appreciate for your favorable comments about our location, spa and staff.

Thank you for your feedback once again and I believe there would be a next time to welcoming you again. We hope to see you very soon.