2 people are viewing this hotel
US$234
US$234
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$223
Hotels.comUS$234
Orbitz.comUS$234
PricelineUS$234
4,186 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2019

I was at Seoul for an oncology guidelines meeting and was booked at the meeting hotel - Lotte ,very convenient to attend the meeting.
The drive from Incheon airport took an hour but along the way it was scttered with good sights - sea, mountains ,huge bridges.
Finally i reached the hotel after nearly 14 hours of travel.
The checkin was quick .My room was on the 17th floor with a good view of the city ( photos), The bed was very soft and comfy.
The bathroom was spacious with a heated commode as well.
The breakfast was a large spread with a few indianised dishes.
Good ,central hotel to stay in Seoul.

Room tip: ask for city view rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank govindbabu
LotteHS, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2019

Dear Mr. govindbabu,

Warm hearted greetings from Lotte Hotel Seoul!!

First of all, I am grateful for your stay at our Lotte Hotel Seoul and would like to thank you for your very kind and thoughtful review.

It is a great pleasure to know that you were highly satisfied with our hotel especially regarding our quick check-in services, the nice condition of our rooms including beautiful views, soft and comfortable beds, and spacious bathrooms with heated toilet seats, and also a large variety of food for breakfast with some Indian dishes. We hope that your stay was very memorable and your comments have been shared with all the departments in charge in order to not only encourage our staff but also maintain and upgrade our overall standards. Moreover, we will strive to our best to make your next stay much more satisfactory by providing the most comfortable and exceptional services.

Lastly, once again thank you very much for staying at our Lotte Hotel Seoul and I will be more than happy to see you again soon in the near future.

Reviewed 10 July 2019 via mobile

I've stayed in this hotel 4 or 5 times and each time the quality deteriorates just a little. This time my room seemed smaller than before. I had barely enough space to open my suitcase. The bed was a queen-size rather than a king-size, which was unusual. The desk was small and difficult to sit at without banging my knees. The bathroom was ok and the shower itself was powerful although the shower gel and shampoo were both tiny. The corridor had a bad smell, a bit like dirty vacuum bags.

All that said, the hotel's location is fantastic. You don't even need to leave the building to reach the department store, food court, and the underground railway network. Right across the road, you've got the funky shopping area full of great food options.

The Limousine bus from the airport drops you right outside.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Sziv
LotteHS, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2019

Dear Mr/Ms. Sziv,

Warm hearted greetings from Lotte Hotel Seoul.

First of all, I am grateful for your stay at our Lotte Hotel Seoul and would like to thank you for your time writing us your comments.

It is a pleasure to know that you were satisfied with the convenience of our location where you can enjoy shopping and sight-seeing as it is connected to shopping centers and is near Myeong-dong. On the other hand, I would like to apologize for any inconveniences caused to you regarding the condition of our rooms. In fact, the size of beds depends on room types and there are some differences in designs among same room types that can make you feel as if you are in a smaller type. However, your comments have been shared with all the departments in charge in order to be taken into full consideration and find ways to improve. Also, we will strive to our best to make your next stay much more satisfactory by providing the most comfortable and exceptional services.

Reviewed 27 June 2019

Stayed in the Lotte Hotel for 10 wonderful nights. This hotel is very central for shopping, restaurants and it even has a Lotte Department store underground and above. Easy walking access to everywhere. Big thank you especially to Jackson Kim, Kathy Kim, Daisy Lee and all staff that were exceptional to us. Seoul is not to be missed.

Room tip: Executive Club rooms are excellent
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Inomw
LotteHS, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2019

Dear Mr/Ms. Inomw,

Warm hearted greetings from Lotte Hotel Seoul!!

First of all, I am grateful for your stay at our Lotte Hotel Seoul and would like to thank you for your kind and thoughtful review.

It is a great pleasure to know that you were very satisfied with our hotel especially regarding the convenience of our location and the quality services provided by our staff. Additionally, your comments have been successfully delivered to our staff, mainly to Jackson Kim, Kathy Kim and Daisy Lee and led to high encouragement. Moreover, we will strive to our best to make your next stay much more satisfactory by providing the most comfortable and exceptional services.

Reviewed 25 June 2019

Stayed 6 nights. Experienced good service, great accessibility to all must go places, brilliantly clean rooms with breathtaking views. Felt so serene and safe in this hotel. Couldnt ask for anything more. Is simply impressive and I am blown away. Well done, staff and mgt in Lotte Hotel Seoul!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SERENities
LotteHS, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2019

Dear SERENities,

Warm hearted greetings from Lotte Hotel Seoul!!

It is a great pleasure to know that you were very satisfied staying with us especially regarding the quality services provided by our staff, the convenient location where you can enjoy shopping and sight-seeing, and the condition of our rooms that are clean and have beautiful views. We also hope that your stay was memorable and your comments have been shared with all the departments in charge in order to maintain and upgrade our overall standards. Moreover, we will do our best to make your next stay even more satisfactory by providing the most comfortable and exceptional services.

Reviewed 22 June 2019 via mobile

When I first booked two rooms at this hotel through agoda, I didn’t realize that these two rooms would be at two different towers. We first arrived and checked in at the older main tower when we found out about this and were told to check in for our second room at the Executive tower. The lobby for the executive tower was at a higher level and it apparently looked newer and more stylish than the main tower. There were some couches to sit on even though the lobby was not as big as the main tower (big lobby but lacking seats) and I was even offered something to drink. I guess that’s where your extra money goes to, as the executive tower is a bit more pricey than the main. For swimming pools, we needed to go to the main tower, but I didn’t complain as we spent the bulk of our time exploring the Myeongdong areas for food and shopping. I also found out later that the hotel was also connected to the Lotte Department Store through an escalator at the Main Tower Lobby (a plus point during those rainy days). The room we got was a grand deluxe double rooms which were connected to each other. Each of the room was a good size, esp. if you have younger kids traveling with you. They also provided a Nespresso coffee machine. Hotel staff were also very polite and attentive. On one of our nights there, we ordered room service and my recommendation for room service is to order the Korean food (even though you have cheaper options out there in Myeongdong, but they close around 10-11, so if your stomach’s grumbling past 11, room service is your best bet). We ordered Beef Bulgogi and it was really good. For a luxury 5 star hotel in the Myeongdong area, there were close to none, except for the Lotte hotel. There was one other one that we were also considering, but it looked a bit old and further from the crowded shopping areas of Myeongdong.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Hanurs
LotteHS, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2019

Dear Mr./Ms. Hanurs,

Warm hearted greetings from Lotte Hotel Seoul!!

First of all, I am grateful for your staying at our Lotte Hotel Seoul Executive Tower and would like to thank you for the time writing us your detailed review.

It is a great pleasure to know that you were very satisfied staying with us especially regarding the Executive tower and hotel service. We hope that your stay was memorable and your compliments have been well shared with all the departments in charge to encourage our staff and maintain and also develop our quality and standard. Moreover, we will do our best to make your next stay even more satisfactory by providing the most comfortable and exceptional services.