Located very close to Seoul Square and main station, the Millenium Seoul Hilton mixes local style with typical Hilton facilities. It is walkable to various shopping and sightseeing areas.
I had an executive room on 21st floor, with good views of the downtown area. The room was nicely decorated in grey tones, and was spacious with a good working area and comfortable bed. Usual facilities inc. safe, iron etc all provided in the room. My room 2101 suffered some noise in the morning as it was close the housekeeping area.
The exec lounge on the 21st floor is very nice with stunning views and serves a good breakfast, and canapes in the evening.
The gym is large and there is a nice pool and sauna. There is also an outside sun deck with reclining seats etc.
The staff at the hotel are excellent - very friendly and helpful and all speak good English.
My only complaint is the prices of room service - horrendously high! however there are plenty of other dining options in the vicinity.
I did not sample the other food outlets in the hotel - some were being refurbished.
The KAL limousine buses from Incheon airport serve the Hilton - a easy and cost effective way to travel to/from the main airport.
So overall, a good option for central Seoul, but avoid room service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Millennium Seoul Hilton, an inspiring venue for business and leisure travellers. Millennium Seoul Hilton is located at the foot of Mt. Namsan, close to the business, cultural, historic and shopping sites of Seoul. The hotel has four floors of Executive rooms, suites and lounges, as well as eight on-site restaurants offering an array of international and local cuisine. With 25,000ft²of meeting and event space, and an 8,000ft²gymnasium, swimming pool and spa complex, this hotel is the perfect place to go for a serious workout or simply to relax and wind down after work. Also, travel between Incheon Int'l airport to Millennium Seoul Hilton by using the Arex Express high speed train to Seoul Station followed by the hotel's complimentary shuttle bus is now available. Trains depart Incheon Int'l airport every 30 min. starting from 05:20 hrs to until 21:30 hrs. The total travel time is 43 min. The hotel shuttle service operates every hour on the hour from 09:00 hrs to 19:00 hrs departing from the main entrance of the hotel. At Seoul Station contact the Millennium Seoul Hilton Support desk for assistance during arrival, and at departure contact the Hotel Concierge desk for information regarding Seoul Station shuttle timings. For your convenience, Arex Express Train tickets are available for sale at the hotel's front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Seoul Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Millennium Seoul Hotel Seoul
- Hilton International Seoul
- Hilton Seoul
- Seoul Hilton