I visited this hotel for three days while on business. It's a good base for traveling elsewhere in the country, nicely situated near the central train station and Namsan Park. I got an upgraded room on the upper floors, so this review may not describe all experiences.
Excellent and free fitness facility and pool. The pool is big enough to do laps in, and the fitness facility is well-equippet with modern machines and free weights. There is even an aerobics room to do yoga or stretching in.
Two executive lounges, one for people with kids, and one kid-free.
Several restaurants on site, and room service
Ten minute cab ride or walk from the train station, which quickly and cheaply connects you with the rest of the country and Incheon airport. There is also an airport shuttle.
Namsan Park is across the road, good for jogging or walking.
Decent sized rooms and bathrooms, well equipped. I had 220V and 110V outlets in several locations. Internet was speedy, as always in Korea, although some sites are blocked.
Ironing board in room, which is not a given in Asia.
All staff speaks good English.
Pillows, as always, are too soft. I didn't inquire about firmer ones.
There was a lot of loud construction down in the lobby when I was there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Millennium Seoul Hilton, an inspiring venue for business and leisure travellers. Millennium Seoul Hilton is located at the foot of Mt. Namsan, close to the business, cultural, historic and shopping sites of Seoul. The hotel has four floors of Executive rooms, suites and lounges, as well as eight on-site restaurants offering an array of international and local cuisine. With 25,000ft²of meeting and event space, and an 8,000ft²gymnasium, swimming pool and spa complex, this hotel is the perfect place to go for a serious workout or simply to relax and wind down after work. Also, travel between Incheon Int'l airport to Millennium Seoul Hilton by using the Arex Express high speed train to Seoul Station followed by the hotel's complimentary shuttle bus is now available. Trains depart Incheon Int'l airport every 30 min. starting from 05:20 hrs to until 21:30 hrs. The total travel time is 43 min. The hotel shuttle service operates every hour on the hour from 09:00 hrs to 19:00 hrs departing from the main entrance of the hotel. At Seoul Station contact the Millennium Seoul Hilton Support desk for assistance during arrival, and at departure contact the Hotel Concierge desk for information regarding Seoul Station shuttle timings. For your convenience, Arex Express Train tickets are available for sale at the hotel's front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Millennium Seoul Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Millennium Seoul Hotel Seoul
- Hilton International Seoul
- Hilton Seoul
- Seoul Hilton