“An excellent choice”
Review of THE PLAZA

THE PLAZA
Ranked #20 of 504 Hotels in Seoul
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed for three nights at this hotel and we liked it a lot.

Great location - we could walk to myeongdong in about 5-7 mins and there is an entrance to the subway just by the hotel.

Excellent service - the staff were very friendly, polite and helpful. They arranged early check in for us and were always proactive in offering a hand for the luggages. They gave detailed suggestions when we asked for nearby restaurant options at midnight.

The room however was small and I was surprised to find that there were no complimentary toothbrushes or toothpaste. The room is very clean.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hp423
PlazaMarketing, 매니저 at THE PLAZA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Hp423,

Thank you for taking the time to share this review after your stay at THE PLAZA.

It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed the hotel’s convenient location and our service. Thank you very much for your kind praises on our professional staff which will certainly motivate our colleagues in our mission to completely delight and satisfy our guests.
We provide guests with complimentary toothbrush and toothpaste upon request. I will share your comments with rooms division, so that our guests do not experience inconvenience. Thank you for brining it to our attention.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Seoul!

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I am staying at Plaza on 19th floor right now.
The room is quite small but it's hip & cozy.
As you already know, the location of the hotel is absolutely perfect. It's right next to the city hall, which means you can visit most of the toursit's spot very easily.

However, what is really amazing is the staffs.
Every staff is really kind & frendly, trying to help you in any way they can.

Alsolutely recommend you to stay.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mocha_Java717
PlazaMarketing, 매니저 at THE PLAZA, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Mocha_Java717,

Thank you for reveiw of THE PLAZA.
I am glad you were able to experience our true level of service during your stay with us. We have been highly acclaimed for our great location and considered preeminent venue for this in Seoul, nonetheless your comments are respectfully noted and we shall use this feedback to continue to improve. Thank you for your kind comments about the service.
I hope to welcome you to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Excellent locations, ideally situated in the heart of Seoul. All of the were very friendly and made us very welcome. The room, although not large was well fitted out and had all you need. The hotel was very close the vast underground shopping tunnels and shopping centre. Breakfast was particularly good and the hotel had a good selection of restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve B

Dear Steve B,

Thank you for your review of THE PLAZA.
I am delighted to know how much you enjoyed your experience with us. Especially, I am glad to read you were satisfied with our staff members. While the facilties in the hotel are comfortable, the service is certainly where we wish to surpass each guests' expecatation.
We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The location of the hotel is very convenient, right at the side of a metro station. The suites are quite comfortable. However, the windows looked very dirty and the Plaza should consider cleaning them more often. We had access to the club, which was also comfortable but quite noisy as a bunch of kids was running around playing. Service was ok.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Anhangabau,

Thank you for your review and comments regarding your experience at THE PLAZA.
Our rooms are designed and equipped with many small details to make your stay even more comfortable and productive, I am glad you were able to enjoy these touches. Our location is very convenient and I am happy that you took advantage from it.

I sincerely apologise for that matter related to the windows cleanliness and uncomfortable moment due to noise from child guests. I will be sure to share this example with the team as a learning tool in such circumstances.Thank you for brining it to our attention.

I look forward to your return visit soon,

Reviewed 21 July 2014

The Plaza Seoul has one of the best locations in Seoul. I stayed for five days and the memory lasted longer than that. It's a warm and lovely hotel during the winter time. From there you can go to almost anywhere in the city through the tunnel and the subway station is also very near. Room is not as spacious but very clean, comfortable, and feel just right. Bathroom was nice also with Molton Brown amenities. I slept so well almost every night in my room overlooking the City Hall. Breakfast was also offering variety of selections and can be busy at times. I would really recommended this hotel highly and would stay here again whenever I would be in Seoul

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank imanhidajat
PlazaMarketing, 매니저 at THE PLAZA, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear imanhidajat,

Thank you for choosing THE PLAZA!
I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. All staff members of THE PLAZA strvie for total satisfaction in deliverying expceptional service and providing our product so that our guests can have fond memories. Thank you for sharing your experience and recommending us.
I look forward to serving you in the near future.

Okto Kang,
Hotel Customer Satisfaction Department

Reviewed 19 July 2014

At first glance I was concerned this hotel might only focus on the rich or business class customers, but I was wrong. From the minute we checked in, the staff did everything they could to make us feel welcome. The room was actually two rooms, lounge and bed with an ensuite. The hotel had direct connection thru the lower levels to the vast underground shopping tunnels and train system. Breakfast was run with military precision and still exceeded our expectations. When we return to Seoul, we will definitely be staying here.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank robk54
PlazaMarketing, 매니저 at THE PLAZA, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear robk54,

Thank you very much for sharing the review about your recent stay at THE PLAZA.

We are more than happy to learn that you enjoyed our facilities, service of associates, and the location. As you mentioned on your comment, our hotel is located in the center on Seoul that allows easy access to many places including major shopping areas, and has connection to the subway station.

I look forward to welcoming you soon again at THE PLAZA.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

The Plaza was a lovely hotel! It was very easy to get to from the airport via the bus. The rooms are small but very clean and well laid out. The staff was very helpful with restaurant recommendations and help in getting around the city. I would stay at The Plaza over and over again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Holly C
PlazaMarketing, 매니저 at THE PLAZA, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Holly C,

Thank you very much for the recent stay at THE PLAZA and sharing your personal comment on us.

I am glad to hear that you liked our room and the associates were helpful.
As you mentioned on the review, we have an easy direct access from the Airport to the hotel by KAL limousine bus which is operated by Korean Air.

I look forward to welcoming you soon again at THE PLAZA.

Shigeru Tamura,