2,148 results
All reviewsifc mallhan riverthe executive loungezest restauranttv in the mirrorriver viewcorner suitethe financial districtdiamond membershigh techyeouido parknespresso machinelounge accessexcellent hotelbusiness areatop floordirect access
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

New modern hotel. Perfect for business and family. Located above a mall. Very Convenient. Lots of restaurants at basement of the mall, including a movie theatre. Basement mall connected to the train station.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kamarudin A
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, 제너럴 매니저 at Conrad Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for choosing Conrad Seoul as your accommodation. Also, I highly appreciate your precious time in leaving us a feedback of your stay. We are very glad to hear that you have enjoyed our adjacent location to the subway and the mall.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I ve wondered if therecould be anything better than Conrad. I was there 27 Oct- 1 Nov 13 and it felt like dispney land. Everything was to specification and accurate to the minute details. The Staff so professional and the petit receptionists so gentle and humane.I wish the menu had a little of african flavour, but the orange juice was great. I could stay in the rain flower shower for the whole day. I plan to visit again with my family to enjoy the serenity and calmness of Conrad.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your sincere feedback of your stay at Conrad Seoul. It is our pleasure to hear you've enjoyed your stay with us. As well, we will reflect you precious comment to enhance more variety of menus.

We look forward to greeting you and your family back at Conrad Seoul in the near future. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We had an excellent stay at the Conrad hotel in Seoul for our wedding anniversary. We stayed in an executive room, and a suite, and both were amazing. Everything you can expect from a luxury hotel. By far, one of the best hotel we stayed so far.

The lounge on the top floor is really nice with an exceptional view over Seoul. The staff is really kind and always there to help (especially Nancy Nam from the executive lounge and Jin Jun Young from the front desk).

The breakfast includes a large buffet with several options, so hard not to find what you like.

Thank you so much for making our wedding anniversary special. We will definitely visit again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank The_Traveller_L0nd0n

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your warm feedback of your stay at Conrad Seoul. It is our pleasure to have you stay with us on a special day. We're glad to find that you've enjoyed the view of Seoul from the Executive Lounge.

We hope to have you visit us in the near future to celebrate another special day. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 31 October 2013

The Conrad Seoul has got to be my FAVORITE hotel in all the travels that I do in Asia. I checked out on Oct. 30th (7 nights). Not only is the hotel new (coming up on 1 year, I think....) but the Staff's friendliness, courtesy and attention to detail makes me feel welcome, each and every time. As a HHonors Diamond member, I do enjoy access to the Executive Lounge and the sprawling restaurant on the 2nd Floor. Even though the location is a bit far from where I have to be, it is worth it. I did have an issue during this stay. One of the great amenities in the room is to be able to stream video. On my 3rd night, the TV screen reported an SSL error. Well, if all else fails, just re-boot, I said to myself. I unplugged the unit, replugged it back, to no avail. One phone call and someone was in my room within 10 minutes to resolve the issue (complete with replacement of the Apple TV Module). Now, that is what I call GREAT service!! I look forward to my next stay at the Conrad Seoul!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Esteban L
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, 제너럴 매니저 at Conrad Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, we highly appreciate your precious feedback of your stay at Conrad Seoul. Also, we are honored to be your favorite hotel in Asia. I'm sorry to hear you've experienced some difficulty during your stay. Myself and the management team will make sure to provide enhanced service upon your next arrival.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Attitude of all staff wonderful....infectious on heavy days. The concierge navigated the way for me through language and a very large city experience to me discovering a country of unique strength and culture. Staff made me feel like a princess!! Thank you

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, 제너럴 매니저 at Conrad Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for choosing Conrad Seoul as your accommodation. We highly appreciate your precious time in leaving us a feedback of your stay. Conrad Hotels, especially our Concierge team is keen on providing diverse local experiences as you stay with one of our Conrad Hotels. We promise to provide more discovery attractions upon your next stay with us.

We look forward to greeting you back in the near future. Thank you.