2,193 results
All reviews ifc mall han river the executive lounge zest restaurant tv in the mirror river view corner suite the financial district diamond members high tech yeouido park nespresso machine lounge access excellent hotel business area top floor room was spacious
Reviewed 20 November 2013

what a great stay, everything is perfect! Staff is great and one of the girl at the concierge desk is a gem. She knows a lot and she printed out the most detailled info, helpful and nice.
my room was so clean and welcoming that sometime I was tempted to coccon there for ever.
Breakfast is a temptation of diferrent worlds and everything is tasty and yummy. You also have a coffe machine in the room if you need extra caffeine for the long discoveries days The hotel has a shuttle bus to and from the airport which cost 15.000KW, very convenient. It is also very well connected via subway, and don't be scared it's very simple to use and you can find everything also in english character. So cheap and neat
a fantastic experience

1  Thank bidibodi
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, 제너럴 매니저 at Conrad Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your sincere feedback of your stay at Conrad Seoul. It is our pleasure to hear you've enjoyed your stay with us and brought back great experience memories.

We look forward to greeting you and your family back at Conrad Seoul in the near future. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Stayed for few days over two consecutive weeks for work. I live abroad but am from Seoul and have stayed at Westin Chosun, Grand Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Intercontinental, Shilla (pre-renovation) and JWMarriott, and I would rate the Conrad as currently the best of them all. Service/hospitality were consistenly top notch and staff were attentive, friendly and efficient (concierge patiently suffered through my request for restaurant recommendations even outside the Seoul metropolitan area). The property and rooms are impeccably clean and spacious, beds were comfortable almost to perfection and interior and lighting set an ambience that is comforting/welcoming to a very stressed mind (on hectic work travel). Rooms with river view offer a panoramic view of the Han river, Namsan and the Namsan Tower. I tried massage at the spa and quality was on par with those offered at the top resorts in Thailand (known for its massages). 37th floor bar also has a laid back yet sophisticated ambience in the evening with great night view of the city. The only downside is location which is about 15 min car ride from the city center (City Hall, Myung-Dong etc), although is closer to the airports. Also, food could be improved (all good ingredients but taste was average for a 5 star hotel (breakfast at the Executive Lounge and Italian)) but the hotel is directly linked (underground) to a mall (IFC mall) with vast, great array of food options. I would definitely make the Conrad my go-to hotel for business travel to Seoul.

Dear guest,

First of all, thank you for your sincere feedback of your stay at Conrad Seoul. We are glad to find you've enjoyed our facilities and service, which is our utmost priority for our guests. Also, I'm glad to hear you've had the opportunity to appreciate many of our facilities, including the Conrad Spa and 37Bar. We will reflect your precious feedback to enhance and serve even better service upon your next arrival.

Please provide the opportunity to welcome you back to Conrad Seoul in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

We spent the weekend in Seoul and chose the Conrad due to my HHonors Diamond status and a general feeling that the perhaps more conveniently located Millennium Hilton is a bit hit and miss. We were not disappointed with the choice.

This is a really fabulous hotel with impeccable service. The rooms are very luxuriously appointed and a joy to spend time in. I think this hotel has probably my favourite executive lounge with a great range of food and drinks in a brilliant space. Another highlight...breakfast in Zest...just awesome!

Location wise, perhaps it's not the best for general tourism. But that being said, there is a shopping mall directly underneath with a great range of shops / eating options. The subway station is probably about 10 mins walk from the hotel lobby via the mall and a series of underground walkways. Most tourist destinations will involve at least one change from the lines accessible from the station. On the positive side the hotel is super easy to get to from ICN airport...it is essentially the first stop for limousine bus 6030 which takes approx 1 hour / USD15.

Staff at this hotel are so courteous and professional - without fail.

All in all, I will choose this hotel without question next time I'm in Seoul

Room Tip: Stretch to an executive room...the lounge and daily cocktail hour are fabulous!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Foremost, I would like to express my appreciation for your generous feedback of your stay at Conrad Seoul. We are glad to hear you've enjoyed your stay at our highly-appointed rooms and Executive Lounge with variety of food and drink options.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you better upon your next arrival in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I travel all over the world and stay in fabulous places. The Conrad is amongst the best hotels that I have ever stayed in. The architecture of the hotel is stunning, the service impeccable and the food delicious. Loved the entire experience and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room looking over the River Han - the view is stunning - and extremely quiet
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, 제너럴 매니저 at Conrad Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for choosing Conrad Seoul as your accommodation. As well, we appreciate your precious feedback of your stay with us. We are glad to hear you've enjoyed our facilities, food and the service, which is definitely our utmost priority in providing our guests with true relaxation.

We look forward to greeting you back in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

My partner and I stayed at this hotel for a week and would have moved in if we could. The hotel is beautiful - it's only a year old and feels brand new and spotlessly clean. We stayed in a club room, which I recommend if you can swing it, because the included breakfast is fantastic and will fill you up for hours if you let it. The club lounge stands out too. It's a quiet and nice space with lots of windows and terrific views of downtown Seoul and the Han River.

What makes the hotel stand out the most though is the staff - particularly the staff in the club lounge, whom we interacted with the most. A special shout out to Cindy Song at the front desk for being so incredibly helpful, and though I hesitate to name names in the Club lounge because I can't remember them all, and each was as terrific as the next, I would like to say that Sophie and Jenny and Sieung (spelling?) and really just everyone was 100% great. We really enjoyed talking with them about Seoul and life and they always went above and beyond with suggestions and guidance around the city.

We loved the location of the Conrad...in Yeouido, with beautiful Yeouido Park right across the street. Also, if you visit in the cooler months, you can reach the spotlessly clean metro through the mall connected to the hotel and you don't need to walk outside.

The Conrad Seoul is one of the overall best hotels we've stayed in, and Seoul is a new favorite city.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

First of all, we truly appreciate your precious feedback of your stay with your partner. As well, we're happy to hear you've enjoyed the sumptuous breakfast buffet and the view overlooking the Seoul city from the Executive Lounge. Thank you for acknowledging our staffs, as our utmost responsibility is to make our guests feel like there is no other place like Conrad and to provide more experiences of Seoul.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future. Thank you.

Warm regards,