“The best hotel experience and customer service I have ever seen”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Conrad Seoul

Conrad Seoul
Ranked #20 of 474 Hotels in Seoul
Seoul, South Korea
“The best hotel experience and customer service I have ever seen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel in order to propose to my girlfriend. After spending weeks looking at various hotels and packages and deciding that the Conrad really did look like the best hotel in Seoul I reached out to the director of rooms, Akshat, to see if he could help me.
I was amazed when Akshat replied and worked with me for months to help secure an amazing experience for both of us.
The corner Executive Suite room was beyond compare. The Executive Lounge spectacular. The view really is the best in Seoul and the staff were exceptionally helpful.
The staff at the hotel had decorated our room, even going so far as to have my finances favourite music playing, and given us a complimentary bottle of champagne. They allowed us to check in early and out late to help us celebrate as much as possible, and Akshat himself repeatedly made himself available to help us far beyond what was necessary.
Akshat and his team went well beyond what they needed to do to secure my custom, and we both felt how much everyone there cared about making a special time for us even more special

Customer service beyond compare in a hotel that is truly spectacular!

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Jim B
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, General Manager at Conrad Seoul, responded to this review, 29 January 2015
Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing Conrad Seoul for your proposal venue as well taking the time to leave us with your thoughtful feedback on your stay. We were glad to hear you enjoyed your experience at our hotel, especially our Corner Suite Room, offering a spectrum view of the Seoul city.

Once again, we highly appreciate your valuable time in leaving us this feedback and we look forward to greeting you once again in the near future.

Nils-Arne Schroeder

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (227)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Seoul, South Korea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

Room was exceptionally nice. Definitely would recommend to other ppl and stay again. Very nice that it's in the middle of a commercial complex which includes a very nice mall. Everything is new and nice near Conrad Seoul.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Jae Joon N
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, General Manager at Conrad Seoul, responded to this review, 30 January 2015
Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for choosing Conrad Seoul as your accommodation and leaving us your sincere feedback. We’re pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our adjacent
location to all parts of the city and the direct connection to the IFC mall.

We look forward to greeting you back in the near future. Thank you.

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Conrad Seoul is a new, modern hotel. direct connection to the subway via underpass. A bid weird was that I was asked to wear a cap in the swimming pool. Otherwise staff is friendly, especially at the business club. Friendly concierge, you can book sightseeing tours very short term. I booked the morning temple tour which was great.

Room Tip: it might be worth to book a club room as it includes breakfast and some drinks in the evening.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Doris G
Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for choosing Conrad Seoul as your accommodation and leaving us your sincere feedback. We’re pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Please understand that we ask all our customers to wear swimming cap for safety reasons.

I am certain that other guests who are looking for information on Conrad Seoul will find your feedback helpful in making their accommodation selection. We look forward to greeting you back in the near future. Thank you.

Peebles, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

I would like to personally thank Akshat for looking after me whilst on Holiday . There were a few issues but immediately Akshat was there and put things right,one of the finest hotel members of staff I have came across. The food was of excellent quality ,the room was fabulous and I would not hesitate in coming back if ever I was in Seoul again . Kind regards Akshat.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

Firstly, thank you for sharing your valued feedback of your stay at Conrad Seoul. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. Also, thank you for the appraisal for Akshat Sinha, our Director of Rooms, as guest satisfaction is our utmost priority.

Thank you once again for leaving us your valued feedback and we look forward to greeting you again in the near future.

Frankfurt, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Stayed at the Conrad for three nights - or as I have to say unfortunately for three nights only. The Hotel is just amazing. It is very posh, very noble but in a rather decent way. Everything is very modern, very high-tech. The rooms are very spacious, we had a high-floor executive room with a great view on the river Han. The bed is very comfy, you sleepy as if you are in heaven - which is especially nice if you have a huge Jetlag. The room Comes with two TV, one opposite the bed and the second one is included in the mirrow in the bathroom, a Feature not too shabby at all. Everything (lights, air con, curtains, privacy) can be controlled by an tablet-like control unit - state of the art control tech! You can choose to have breakfast either in the Restaurant or the top floor lounge (if you are a Hilton HHonors member or have booked an executive room) which I strongly recommend, as you will have an amazing view on the City. The Food itself is great, you will find everything you would expect from a 5* hotel buffet. The staff everywhere is very friendly and very professional, the Concierge Service is just outstanding. The Hotel itself is conveniently located on top of the a large Shopping mall (IFC mall) where you can find many international shops plus a subway station in the basement.
For me this must be for sure the best Hotel in Seoul and if I ever will come back to Seoul, I will def. stay at the Conrad.

Room Tip: High-floor room (executive room) with view on the river
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank goodone_417
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable comments and we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the smart luxury service throughout the hotel, from room facilities to staffs' service. I am certain that other guests who are looking for information on Conrad Seoul will find your feedback helpful in making their accommodation selection.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Seoul. Thank you.

Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Spent 6 nights in an executive room in early July. I stayed in an executive room at the Lotte in
Myeongdong last year. I will touch on some differences for anyone deciding between the two. Lotte executive room in the main wing is very modern, but the Conrad is much more high tech. I love the TV in the mirror, which the Lotte lacks. The executive lounge is much larger in the Conrad and also has better food. There is also a choice for breakfast at the lounge or at their Zest restaurant in the Conrad. At the Lotte , breakfast was only offered in the lounge.A real plus is the free internet at the Lotte, but the no service charge at the Conrad offsets the 21,500 won fee for 24 hours.Lotte has a better location for shoppers, but the connection to the IFC mall and the 10 minute walk to two metro lines makes it easy for Conrad guests to get around. I really enjoyed the cinema complex at IFC. You can watch movies till late at night and just walk back to your hotel. Be aware that the mall is closed at 1 am. and the subway lines start closing between midnight and 1 am. For my money, I rather stay at the Conrad, but if city location is really important, then the Lotte may be a better choice.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms with a view of the Han river, very nice at night.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Rcgaijin
Dear Guest,

Firstly, we appreciate your sincere feedback and allowing us to host your event. Thank you for choosing Conrad Seoul for your accommodation. We're glad to hear you will visit us again upon your next arrival to Seoul. We truly look forward to greeting you back in the near future.

Thank you.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Great hotel with excellent customer service. We we're coming to Conrad Seoul for my birthday, and they made the experience from check-in to check-out an amazing one.

We had book a executive suite for our stay and we were allowed to check in early as our flight landed at 7.30. This was very much appreciated as we were feeling tired when we arrived.

We arranged for the Conrad limo to pick us up from the airport and what a great way to transported to the hotel. However the subway is very easy to navigate and is a lot cheaper alternative, we however just did not want to be on it during rush hour.

First impressions were excellent, and was really thinking their no way this could be better than Conrad Tokyo, however it was just by that little bit extra. Room keys were given and bell man took our luggage to our room. First impressions of the room were impressive, and the lovely people from executive lounge had a birthday cake waiting for me. Our room looked over the Han river and had breath taking views. If you can always request a room on a high floor.

The breakfast in Zest each day was by far some of the most extensive breakfast I've ever seen. They had areas for traditional western breakfast, Chinese, Japanese and Korean breakfast was truly amazing layout. As we had an executive room we could also have breakfast in the lounge but Zest was better with all different options to choose from.

IFC mall is connected below the hotel and has plenty if options for shopping and eating.

In the evening we would retreat to the executive lounge for wine and nibbles. We were thinking it would not be that extensive however we were wrong and they had plentiful amounts of food and variety of beverages by far one of the best lounges I've been to at any hotel.

The executive lounge staff were simply amazing, and anything they could do for you they would. Every evening they would be smiling and welcoming you back, you could see they very much enjoyed their jobs. On one particular day I ask about the Conrad teddy bears, and the lovely executive staff later that evening surprised me with one. I have a collection of them sad I know but really like them lol. Reminds me of all the great place we get to travel to.

All in all the hotel staff were exemplary, and nothing was ever to much trouble for them. Executive lounge staff were truly superb and really made my stay that much more enjoyable. Thank you Conrad Seoul and look forward to my next visit with you soon.

Room Tip: Choose a room on a high floor, and if your not Diamond HH member and can afford it choose an executi...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank HighFlyer27_UK
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valued feedback of your stay at Conrad Seoul. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, from location to staff service, dining experience and the Executive Lounge. I am certain that other guests who are looking for information on Conrad Seoul will find your feedback helpful in making their accommodation selection.