Conrad Seoul
Hotel Khan(Seoul)
R Hotel(Seoul)
  • Room Service
2,042 results
All reviewsifc mallhan riverthe executive loungezest restauranttv in the mirrorriver viewthe financial districtcorner suitediamond membershigh techyeouido parknespresso machinelounge accessexcellent hotelbusiness arearoom was spacioustop floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed couple of times already.
I like this hotel in many ways.
Rooms are beautiful and bedding also very comfie. Very young atmosphere and good service in front desk and executive lounge. They do have good size of work out place for 24hours.
Also, breakfast in Zest was excellent. But somehow Zest and Executive lounge looks always busy. And better go outside of peak hours, otherwise there is no privacy.
Some of areas such as tissue box on the bath room and sofas in living room already start to look a bit old.
Recommend for business travelers.
Also, if you visit this hotel during fireworks festival periods, better be quick. This is hotel to be stayed. It is normally Oct.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank JJ012
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, General Manager at Conrad Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valued feedback of your stay at Conrad Seoul. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We will continue to enhance our quality of service to meet guests' expectation, as guest satisfaction is our utmost priority.

Once again, thank you for leaving us your valued feedback and we look forward to greeting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

After staying at the Millenium Hilton Seoul, which had amazing personalised service I am struggling to find the amazing service that this Conrad is famous for. The buffet was terrible and mostly cold, yes everything I took that was supposed to be warm or hot was stale and cold.

The service at breakfast was non-existent, the staff were un-attentive and scarce. The staff had to be reminded about our drinks twice and by the time we got them we had almost finished.

I have been too scared to eat there again and have taken to eating elsewhere. The breakfast is included for free but we pay to eat elsewhere, that tells you all you need to know how poor the buffet was.

The concierge and wait staff change so frequently there is no familarity. There are a lot of staff that stand around not doing much of anything. Taxi attending is average and watching people check in then struggle with their suitcase to the lift when there are four staff standing at the lift is poor customer service. Where are the attendents?

Asked for a birthday cake and noted it down at booking and check in and today (my birthday) there is no cake. Shouldnt it be waiting in my room?

Five star hotel in appearance with two star customer service! Thankfully for us this is a points stay. I have given three stars 'only' because the room is beautiful and housekeeping is great and room service was also nice however they have major problems with staffing and service.

How this hotel is ranked number two in Seoul I do not know. Perhaps the ranking is a reflection of it's newness and has more to do with the novelty factor of a newer hotel and less to do with actual quality of service.

I should of picked differently for my 30th birthday. I have status with two other chains the Hyatt and Ritz Carlton, think it might be time to lose the Hilton status. Very disappointing.

• Stayed: August 2014
4  Thank CandiceStratton
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, General Manager at Conrad Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2015

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you very much for your valuable comments and would like to express my apology for the inconveniences you've expressed during your stay with us. We will continuously make all efforts in providing our customers with great experiences, as customer satisfaction is our utmost priority.

I look forward to greeting you back in the near future to regain your confidence. Thank you.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

On a stop over, we booked this at the airport and then took the train to it. Easily accessible, modern and great to get into the city for some sleep, then to do some sight seeing before continuing home.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank midnight_sun50

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I stayed at the hotel in order to propose to my girlfriend. After spending weeks looking at various hotels and packages and deciding that the Conrad really did look like the best hotel in Seoul I reached out to the director of rooms, Akshat, to see if he could help me.
I was amazed when Akshat replied and worked with me for months to help secure an amazing experience for both of us.
The corner Executive Suite room was beyond compare. The Executive Lounge spectacular. The view really is the best in Seoul and the staff were exceptionally helpful.
The staff at the hotel had decorated our room, even going so far as to have my finances favourite music playing, and given us a complimentary bottle of champagne. They allowed us to check in early and out late to help us celebrate as much as possible, and Akshat himself repeatedly made himself available to help us far beyond what was necessary.
Akshat and his team went well beyond what they needed to do to secure my custom, and we both felt how much everyone there cared about making a special time for us even more special

Customer service beyond compare in a hotel that is truly spectacular!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Jim B

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing Conrad Seoul for your proposal venue as well taking the time to leave us with your thoughtful feedback on your stay. We were glad to hear you enjoyed your experience at our hotel, especially our Corner Suite Room, offering a spectrum view of the Seoul city.

Once again, we highly appreciate your valuable time in leaving us this feedback and we look forward to greeting you once again in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Room was exceptionally nice. Definitely would recommend to other ppl and stay again. Very nice that it's in the middle of a commercial complex which includes a very nice mall. Everything is new and nice near Conrad Seoul.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Jae Joon N

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for choosing Conrad Seoul as your accommodation and leaving us your sincere feedback. We’re pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our adjacent
location to all parts of the city and the direct connection to the IFC mall.

We look forward to greeting you back in the near future. Thank you.

Best regards,