2,170 results
All reviews ifc mall han river the executive lounge zest restaurant tv in the mirror river view corner suite the financial district diamond members high tech yeouido park nespresso machine lounge access excellent hotel business area top floor direct access
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic stay at a top-notch hotel, incredibly friendly and helpful hotel staff that consistently went above and beyond in every little detail, phenomenal amenities like great executive lounge, awesome indoor pool, great breakfast with plenty of options.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, Director of Rooms at Conrad Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear riddlery,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback through Trip Advisor and I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed the stay with us. Our team is also delighted to hear the positive comments about your stay at Conrad Seoul.
We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and please do not hesitate to contact me for any further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Been in this hotel in 3 different occasions and except for the Christmas time, it was always great. Being built not so long ago, the hotel provides one of the modern and well-equipped room in town. and the corner suite, provides one of the best bathroom in town with a great view of the Han River. Being connected to the IFC building, access to the shopping mall and restaurants is just an elevator ride away. The spa facility and the treatment quality was great and the gym is large and and well equipped as well. The executive lounge used to be great but the food and beverage spread in my last visit showed less varieties and quantities. The breakfast restaurant is great with vast selection for western, Korean, Chinese and Japanese and the quality of the meal was great as well (there are few hotels in Seoul that offers real fruit juice for breakfast and this is one of them) and the decor of the restaurant is also well appointed with Asian modern feel to it. Being located in Yoido may not be the best location for tourists but Seoul is easily accessible my metro or taxi so don't let this location shy you away. I would recommend this hotel over any other hotel in its class in Seoul as they are similarly priced but offer far subpar offerings in terms of room and hotel facility quality.

Room Tip: Corner suites are way to go
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear travelgenesis,

First and foremost, thank you for having chosen Conrad Seoul as the hotel of choice for your recent stay.
Also, we would like to thank you for sharing your positive experiences at our hotel. We are indeed pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay at Conrad Seoul.
We appreciate your comments about executive lounge food offers and we are actually reviewing them with Executive Chef. We truly believe through caring guests such as yourself and through your feedback that we are able to continuously monitor and improve both the quality of our products and standards of services provided.
With this in mind we once again thank you for your feedback and we most certainly do look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel as our valued guest in the future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Every thing is perfect and very accommodating staff. The food is the best!One of the perfect view of Korea. We've got no problems at all. From room, lobby even the unique vibe at restaurant is a must see. Event hall is promising as well. Very good facilities.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Dear urjhem,

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 13 September 2018

In June I was visiting Seoul to attend a wedding. I had stayed in Conrad Seoul before and had had a great experience so without hesitation I decided to stay there again.
My stay experience became even better this time. I was once again upgraded to a river view room on a high floor (29th floor this time). The view was awesome. The room was very clean and looked as new as when I first stayed here a few years ago -- the hotel did a great job of maintaining the condition. The service was impeccable. Everyone I met, from executive lounge (Floor 37) to Zest restaurant (Floor 2) to fitness center (Floor 8), was super nice. I am particularly grateful to Ms. Kelly Han. Kelly was the front office guest relations assistant manager. She was such a lovely lady. I was lucky to have her checked me in and also checked me out. That's the best check-in and check-out experience I've ever had.
Two facts about the hotel, for those of you who are interested to know:
(1) A new high-rise was constructing between the river and the hotel building. Once it's completed, the river view may be impaired, at last for lower floor rooms.
(2) While the hotel is located in a building that's connected to a subway station, the distance from the hotel to the station is quite long. It takes about 10 to 15 minute walking to get to the station.

Room Tip: river view room on higher floors
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear J L,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share your detailed review and I am sure it will be very beneficial for Trip Advisor travelers.
I am thrilled to learn that you have the stay with us and that you will choose Conrad Seoul on your return visit to Korea. Your enthusiastic remarks about location, accessibility, room and facilities and service are truly rewarding.
Your special mention about Kelly Han our Guest Relations Manager were greatly appreciated as our team is pleased to know it has enhanced your stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 September 2018

The reason for the low rating on this stay was the variable, and often disappointing, customer service.

Ok, it is a beautiful hotel. Truly beautiful. And that deserves 5/5

I have been several times to this hotel and this time felt the customer service was robotic. This falls well short of what is expected of a truly 5-star hotel!!! And it is so obviously lacking compared with other 5-star hotels in asia.

Of course this hotel is huge and has massive turnover of guests.
I was in executive lounge every day and even there each and every guest was greeted with the same words/phrases which were actually meaningless. For example they ask me:
how was your food? good - same smile and no response
how was your food? not good today - same smile and no question why
how was your stay? not so good this time - same smile and no words to ask why??

Really felt that the staff just followed protocol to ask routine questions and DID NOT CARE about the answer.

By the way, foods and drinks in exec lounge were almost totally (95%) same every day. No variety. Ridiculous!

And of course, everything you buy in the hotel is way overpriced; so if you go here expect that. It's a 5-star hotel in Korea and priced accordingly!!

It's a beautiful hotel but perhaps the GM will care about this review and focus more on 5-star customer service.

Room Tip: Avoid construction of skyscrapers right beside this hotel
Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, Director of Rooms at Conrad Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Dave W,

First of all, thank you very much for staying at the Conrad Seoul and for taking the time to share your detailed review.

It was indeed alerting to receive your feedback and sincerely apologize for the unfortunate situations you had experienced during your stay. We read your comments with considerate attention and great concern - they have been shared with our General Manager as well.
We spend a huge amount time and effort training our team in superior hospitality skills and genuine interest in the guests however consistency issue is something we need to look more closely.The issues mentioned are already addressed with the relevant team and I would like to take personal responsibility on it for immediate improvement.

Thank you again for your review! We would like to have an opportunity to welcome you back and provide you with the service that you expect and truly deserve. If I may be of any assistance to you prior to forthcoming visits please kindly connect with me at dayane.chun@conradhotels.com.

Sincerely yours,