“Clean Rooms, Excellent service, Felt right at home~! <3”
Review of B My Guesthouse

B My Guesthouse
Ranked #52 of 553 Speciality Lodging in Seoul
Penang Island, Malaysia
“Clean Rooms, Excellent service, Felt right at home~! <3”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

From the initial reservation via email to our arrival & right up to our departure, the owner & staff were efficient, super friendly and very very helpful. We stayed a total of 5 nights.
As it was our first time visiting Korea, we were not familiar with the Korean language at all and were a bit nervous, but the owners & staff spoke good English and made us feel right at home. They were very accommadating to all our needs.

Room & bathroom were both clean and the beds were comfortable.
Great location (just 5mins slightly uphill walk from MyeongDong subway station) Value for money & yummy breakfast sets available too :)

Thank you BMyGuesthouse (especially Ji) for your warmth, sincerity & hospitality. I miss Seoul & I miss BMyGuesthouse! Thank you also for the lovely caricature of us :)

Room Tip: Get BMyGuesthouse to book Nanta Show tickets (at MyeongDong Nanta theatre) for you at 20% discount...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Jiwhan_S, 매니저 at B My Guesthouse, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Hi^^,

We love your detailed commnent, and that words "Excellent service & super friendly!" And we're really happy to know you're feeling about us.
Hope next time, you will try here again^^

Thank you for your being kind, sharing your thoughts, staying with us.^^

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

It was such a friendly environment. Knowing that if we had a bad/long day we could come home to b my guest house and they would welcome us back. This would definitely be the best part of our trip, making many memories with not only our family, but with the staff. It certainly gave us the warmth of home. :)

Stayed January 2014
Jiwhan_S, 오너 at B My Guesthouse, responded to this review, 25 January 2014
^^ Thank you for your stay as well as warm hearted review on us.

Hopefully our service provided you any relaxation with comfortness.

We are looking forward to meeting your family in near future. ^^
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Presently staying at this Guesthouse. Fantastic Place and fantastic Service. Great place to stay as a convenient location for shopping and going around. Is also near to Myeongdong Station. The staff here is very helpful and friendly especially Ji. Ji - you're GREAT.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank JT8778
Jiwhan_S, a staff at B My Guesthouse, responded to this review, 14 January 2014

Haha Ji is great owner! We're glad to here that you were enjoying Korean trip. We will always do ourbest to be perfect guest houset haha~ and to comport our guests.

Thank you for your sharing experience with others. Hopefully, see you next time^-^
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed at B My Guesthouse for 2 nights back in December 2013. I highly recommend this place for any kind of traveller, especially those who are first-time international travellers like us. The owner and staff are very friendly and accommodating aside from the fact that they speak good English. We love the spacious, clean room and shower room at the rooftop that comes with a floor heater since winter was coming. Very near the subway station and Myeong-dong's shopping center. We will definitely go back and check in longer in our next visit to South Korea. Try their coffee and bread too!

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Tet S
Jiwhan_S, 오너 at B My Guesthouse, responded to this review, 5 January 2014
Hi ^^ It's great to hear from you in 2014!!

Happy New Year & All the best in your yr 2014.

Thank you very much for your comments and your recommendation to other guests. We will keep our promise up constantly. In your next visit, we hope to show little bit of progress than before ^^

Thank you very much and we are looking forward to seeing your group in near future.
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Background:
I was researching for guesthouses and wanted the location to be in Myeongdong as it is strategically located in the middle of where we wanted to visit. Most guesthouses had no windows or had cleanliness issues. Found B My Guesthouse where they readily helped us with the booking when we experienced problems with Agoda. They were also kind to have trust in us by not asking for any deposit, we only made the full payment when we checked in. Prior to that, they also helped us to arrange for snow ski trip booking and airport transfer.

The Actual Stay:
Other than the great location and newly furnished rooms that many have raved about, there were many episodes where Ji and Jeong readily dived in to ensure our stay is a comfortable one.

- Never fail to greet us when we arrive back from the hotel.
- Helped us print discount coupons that we have found last minute
- Mother-in-law wanted to eat Jajangmyeon and we had difficulty locating one in the area. Jeong and Ji helped us to order a takeaway and even negotiated the owner to throw in freebies for us.
- Saw that me and my partner were bored sitting around the lounge area during our checkout, Ji introduced the latest K-drama that's raging in the country right now and played a recorded episode for us

We are planning for a return trip in the coming summers...definitely returning to this homely guesthouse again.

Room Tip: Contact them directly for booking. You can expect a response within 24 hours when you drop them an e...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank jeanzhao
Jiwhan_S, 오너 at B My Guesthouse, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Hey~~ Glad to hear from you this early~~ ^^ Hopefully you are really enjoyed your Korea Trip as well as we helped your best comforts while you staying here.
We are really appreciated sharing your experience with us.
It was such a great pleasure having your lovely family at our guesthouse for a week ^^

All the best and hope to see you comming Summer season ^^ haha

Happy New Year~~~~~ ♡
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 21 December 2013

My best and most rightful choice that I have ever made to choose a hotel; or rather I would say I have chosen a wonderful home to stay in Seoul. This is my first trip to Seoul with my family; we stayed for 5 nights at bmyguesthouse and we booked the roof top where the size of the room is spacious; however for tall people, just be a little careful of your head; but the experience was nice. The location of this great place "or I like to say home" is excellent for tourist attractions, food choices and most important the Metro subway to get to almost anywhere in Seoul. We also viisted Sokcho (Seroksan National Park) by taking the bus before returning to stay our final sixth night at bmyguesthose before departing Seoul.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Jiwhan_S, 오너 at B My Guesthouse, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Thank you for loving us ^^ We love our guests, because everyone are so~~~~ nice as you are.

Adios 2013. Welcome 2014!! Happy New Year.
All the best wishes for your family ^^

We are looking forward to meeting you at B my guesthouse in near future.

Thank you very much.
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Friendly owner that is seen walking around with a cap, always smiling, there to help you with your luggage (and also shopping bags), warm inside when it's cold outside. Surely will B their Guesthouse!

Room Tip: -Book earlier! (read: very very very early). -Perfect if you want to have a shopping craze at Myeon...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Jiwhan_S, 오너 at B My Guesthouse, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Thank you very much for your lvoely review ^^
We cannot stop smiling because of all of our guests are so friendly & nice to us too!! ^^

Hopefully only happy moments are remembered in 2013. Happy New Year 2014!
All the best wishes with you and your family ^^

We are looking forward to meeting you at B my guesthouse in near future.

Thank you very much.