“Great little guest house in an accessible area of Seoul”
Review of Yeha Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seoul
Yeha Guest House
Ranked #235 of 568 Speciality Lodging in Seoul
Winter Park, Florida
“Great little guest house in an accessible area of Seoul”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We were looking for a good, cheap place to stay while we were in Seoul, and happened upon this place. And we're extremely thankful that we did. The guest house was very nice, and kept up very well. Very clean,comfortable beds, free wifi and access to a computer if we needed. The room we had was pretty small, but for the price I cannot complain at all. The common area was well-stocked, and just a good place to hand out. The proprietor was very friendly and extremely accommodating, and even had great suggestions on where to eat and (especially useful) where not to eat. The location was perfect, being located in the middle of the Insedong area, within very quick walking distance to a lot of great places to see and eat at, as well as quick access to the subway or bus system. If I'm ever visiting Seoul again this is the first place I will look to book. Just outstanding.

Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple

Families
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 9 March 2013

I'm currently sitting at Incheon awaiting my flight to the States so my thoughts on Yeha are fresh. First off here's what I liked:
Excellent location. Smack right in the middle of Insadong along 12-gil.
Cleanlinness. The room was clean and so was the bed.
Price. For 35,000won a night to be in Insadong. Just amazing.

Now for what I didn't like.
Everything's shared and English isn't very well spoken.
This might just be because I'm probably incompetant, but after trying every single knob and lever in the shower and asking for help, hot water ceased to exist. Cold showers aren't ideal when it's 35F outside.

Overall, if you're looking for a place to just sleep for a cheap price and in a convenient location then this is for you. If you want a little more (like hot water, private bathroom, etc) then don't stay at the Yeha Guest House.

Room Tip: Room F is perfect for a solo traveller. Small but for the price is excellent.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Matthew D
malaysia
Reviewed 1 December 2012

What I like about this guesthouse? Well,
1. Flexibility. You just need to pre-booked via its web-site, choose the room of your choice. The availability and confirmation would be returned the following day. And you need not pay any deposit or provide your credit card details to secure the room.

I landed in Seoul wee hours in the morning and requested that I be allowed to check in at least my luggage before 10 am instead of 2 pm and the owner obliged, waited for me and checked me immediately not the room I booked but the available one on the 4 floor. The room I had is very basic, single bed with duvet, tv, table, mirror and a clothes hanging rack all squeeze into a compact room.

2. Cleanliness. There's a cleaning woman who comes by every morning to clean up the common area and the washrooms.

3. Amenities. There's cooking utensils etc, crockery, coffee maker, hot and cold water dispenser, washing machine, detergent, computer, hair dryer, fridge, shampoo, toothpaste etc. The only set back is that you have to share and some guests may tend to hog certain items.

4. Last but not least, the location. Right smack in the centre of attraction, along the infamous Insadong, the street of art and crafts. And located here are many branch out lanes of restaurants, so you will never be hungry. Walking distance to Gyeongbokung, Cheongdekung, Bukchon Village and not forgetting Samcheongdong. Who can ask for a better place.

Its also near the subway line 3, the airport limousine bus stop to and fro Incheon. Transportation is very convenient.

Conclusion, this place is ideal for the traveller who is not looking for frills but only need to rest at night and out the very next day to absorb and experience the abundance culture and history, the gastronomic food and the many shopping centres and outlets Korea has to offer.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo