“God value, near COEX conference center”
Review of We2 Hotel

Got a photo?
Add it.
We2 Hotel
Ranked #469 of 946 Seoul B&B and Inns
Corralejo, Spain
“God value, near COEX conference center”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I choose the hotel since it was close to the COEX conference senter in Seoul. Just one underground station to go or even possible to walk (half an hour). In between was a little park with some training equipment. The hotel was clean, comfortable and more luxurious than expected. There was a funny toilette with remote shower (do not try it without sitting on it - at least not when standing in front of the toilette :-)) and a fan dryer for the bottom. The huge flatscreen, the AC and the lights where controlled by one remote. The PC with free internet connection (fast) was equiped with a sound system. Very nice madrases, not to hard nor to smooth. Very warm water to all times.

The area around was filled with korean style restaurants of all kind and prices. The next supermarket was 15 min walking distance. Some nice, small and cheep clothing shops are in the same area - very convenient since my luggage came late.

There was no view, a tiny window, very friendly employees, with rudimentary english. They fixed easily Wifi on my room.
I forgot my nice Goretex jacket in the room and called several times. None of those who took the telephone did understand what I was talking about...
Thats also the main drawback. Everything in the room was totally in korean, from the PC (- I could not use it) to the remotes of the room and of the toilet (I had lots of fun).

Still, I can warmly recommend the place and would choose it again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business