DW Design Residence
  • Restaurant
US$174
US$160
Agoda.com
All reviewshongik university stationmini kitchentraveling solovisit koreasingle roomlocation is greathongdaeguesthousereceptionistcerealshoppingluggagestovesinkcafes
Reviewed 5 April 2014

It was a pleasure to stay at dw design residence. Sue was totally nice and friendly and a great help to us, helping us with cab booking and even helped us with parcel packing which my friend wanted to post.Breakfast was great as well. Thank you Sue for the nice service and hope to go back again soon!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank eundream91
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Our stay at DW Design House was definitely one of the highlights of our recent stay in Korea. The location was perfect, just minutes away from trendy Hongdae, the rooms were neat and clean with everything needed provided, free breakfast was served every morning and the staff really went the extra mile to make us feel welcome and happy. I wouldn't hesitate for an instant in recommending anyone who was planning on staying in Seoul to try out DW Design House. Loved it! Xoxo

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank サイモンダ
Reviewed 4 April 2014

This guesthouse is located in Hongdae area and you can conveniently take the AREX from the airport and it is 10 minutes walk from the metro.

The staff were always smiling and friendly and introduced us to nice places to eat. When we needed help getting to certain attractions, they helped us with directions too.

The rooms were clean and spacious and there is Wifi throughout the guesthouse.

I would definitely stay here again if I'm back in Seoul ^^

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2014

It's a nice share house .the staff is so helpful ,cheerful,
We can cook the breakfast every morning,and they will provide some eggs,milk,coffee ,bread......
My friend and I really enjoy to staying and recommend to come back again,

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I was in Busan before I came to Seoul and my accommodation there was... sufficient. When I arrived at DW I was blown away by how different it was. Modern, clean, and the staff were nothing short of amazing. My room (a double) was the best place I stayed during my 3 months in Japan/Korea - big, clean, and comfortable. The bed was very hard/firm but I like that.

The staff are incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. Sue is probably the nicest person on the planet!! I often talked with the lovely Elin and she had food delivered for me and was even my night-life guide a couple of times.

Cost may be a bit pricey for some but you get what you pay for. My previous accommodation was much cheaper but was less than 1 star - I would never stay there again. The breakfast is great, the location is close to a station and easy to get to, and it's close to nightlife, cafes, restaurants.

Next time I go to Seoul I will stay here. I highly recommend DW - good for solo travellers, groups, or families.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo