I've spent one night there, in an Executive Room.
- good location
- spacious room
- polite English-speaking staff (front desk)
- buffet breakfast with good selection (including Chef for preparing fresh eggs)
- no power outlets near the bed (hint: look behind the curtain, but you have to unplug the lamp)
- some lights are really difficult to turn off (I've spent more than 5 minutes searching for the switch. Hint: use the panel near the bed, the one with the aircon controls on it)
- ordering something from the a-la-carte menu took way longer than expected, but we were informed in advance
- problems with the IT system at check-in, they asked us to wait for 5 more minutes
- no help with the luggage (not at the entrance nor afterwards)
Overall I consider that the hotel is overpriced for the actual level of quality and services. I would probably use it again only for short trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in Samseong-dong, in the middle of Gangnam's lively business and entertainment area, Ramada Seoul Hotel has what it takes to make an enjoyable stay.This is a perfect stay for the business traveler because it is in very close proximity to the Korea World Trade Center and the COEX Convention Center(1 mile, approx. 3~5mins driving), which are both a frequent destination necessity for business travelers in the town.Also, It is 18 miles from Gimpo Airport(approx. 40mins driving depends on the traffic) and 40 miles from Incheon Airport(approx. 60mins driving depends on the traffic).There are two subway stations around the hotel: Seonjeongneung Bundang-line(Yellow) station at 1 minute walking distance and Seolleung line-2(Green) station at 10mins walking distance. Also, airport shuttle bus stop is located at right in front of the hotel.Free-wifi is available through all the rooms and lobby. The rooms feature modern interiors and furnishings, and include both heating and air-conditioning facilities. Each room comes with a minibar, tea/coffee-making facilities and a flat-screen TV with cable channels.The hotel’s facilities include a 24-hour men-only spa, indoor golf range and a well-equipped fitness center, and free parking.Cafe Stasio serves Korean and Western dishes including a breakfast buffet. A variety of beverages can be enjoyed at the lobby’s lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Seoul Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Seoul
- Seoul Ramada