Ramada Seoul Hotel
L7 Gangnam(Seoul)
Jbis Hotel(Seoul)
Tria Hotel(Seoul)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 November 2013

The Ramada hotel in Seoul did welcome me in avery good way. Polite and caring. I had a business room at the Ramada and it was okay. The bed is really good, the location is ok in Gagnam. But, I had several problems during the stay with the safety box, with the shower falling down, door under the sink and a very very slow wireless internet in the room. Internet works okay if one use the cable. Nevertheless, the breakfast is very good.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank 100donesofar
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Staying there now - not my own choice but client booked me here. Bed is hard, room worn out. If you want a $16 cup of tea head to the coffee shop where no-one can speak English. Internet works intermittently. Terrible scrappy towels.
Cold breakfast with cold toast for $21.
On top of all of this back to room to find no soap, shampoo or other toiletries.
Not worth it - have stayed in many hotels world-wide and this is one of the worste.

Room Tip: Book into a different hotel
Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank AlanWM888
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I stayed at the hotel from the 27th to the 30th of October 2013.
The bathroom was very dirty and even though I requested cleaning nothing happened.
Cockroaches were also observed.
I cannot recommend this hotel - it is expensive, old and not clean.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Lotte S
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights after successfully bidding on Priceline.
It was one of the worse hotels ever. The room that we stayed in smelled really foul and I felt like throwing up the whole time being there. This was on the executive floor. I can't imagine what the regular floor would be like.
We asked to be moved after the first night and they were accomodating.
We were so happy to get the h--- out of there.
I would never stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Alan G
Reviewed 24 October 2013

The Ramada Seoul hotel has a good price/quality for the area it is own. The rooms are a bit dated but the bed is comfortable, the shower is hot and has plenty of water, there are a number of English television channels and the wired internet works fine. Wifi is not as stable as I would like it to be in order to work. The breakfast is oke but not exceptional for Korea, dinner quality is average as well. Dinner is a bit expensive though. There is a simple wine list by the glass (one selection only) but the wine itself is fine, but again, nothing excels. In more expensive hotels the rooms are a bit better and you can buy a ticket for the KAL bus on your room but that does not justify the double or triple room rates. For some reason that I am not aware of food is expensive everywhere in Korea.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business