We stayed 2 nights here but we do not like it. With 10,000 krw more we can stay at Myengdong areas, better and more comfortable room. Unless your aim is to shop at Dongdaemun (midnight shopping for wholesale or bulk purchase), otherwise it is not recommended. It is not to my hotel cleanliness standard.
1. 6 mins walk from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Subway Exit 17.
2. Fast internet in the room.
3. Coin washing machine and dryer at B1. Good for longer stay.
4. Airport limo bus 6001 pick up from the front of hotel. 5. Microwave in the room, can heat up food bought from 7-11.
1. Basic hotel with run down furniture and toilet. Upgrading need to be done.
2. From ceiling to flooring and aircon, all quite worn out.
3. old pair of slippers, dare not wear. Also, due to rain, it took us 1 hour 30 mins to reach incheon airport via the limo bus. It also took us about 1 hour to queue and settle our tax return in the airport. Incheon airport is big and it is advisable to leave hotel 5 hours before your actual departure time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Uljiro CO-OP Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Uljiro Co-Op Residence Hotel Seoul
- Uljiro Co Op Residence Seoul