Travelers Planet Hostel
US$173
US$122
US$108
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Me and my friends had such a great time here! Ariel and her team were so sweet and patient with us, putting up with our last-minute indecisiveness when we changed our booking at too-short notice (thank you so much again!) and helping us throughout our stay with ordering takeaway and whatever else we needed. The hostel itself is lovely - our room was really nice, and I loved the rooftop garden. It's also a great location, near the station and a short walk away from Hongdae clubs and nightlife. Definitely coming back if I visit Seoul again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
TravelersPlanet, ๋งค๋‹ˆ์ € at Travelers Planet Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Hello,
Thanks for your Awesome review!

I'm glad that you liked our rooftop garden :)
We'll always try hard to keep it green.

Please visit again whenever you return to Korea.
Hope we can see you again in near future!

Best wishes,
Travelers Planet

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I prefer to called it as a home rather than a hostel. My travel mates and I had a great stay here. People here are just like your family members even you are away from home. Love every corner in this home. I enjoyed the moment when we were having bfast with others travellers in the morning. Thanks Ariel, Aiden and Brenda for your hospitality. I will definitely come back to this "HOME" when i visit seoul again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank DaphneL
TravelersPlanet, ๋งค๋‹ˆ์ € at Travelers Planet Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

This is Aiden :)

Thanks for your lovely review!
I'm really surprised that you remember our names.
We'll remember you too, so please come back to 'HOME' whenever you visit Korea.
We look forward to see you again in near future!

Warm regards,
Aiden

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Summer and team were so helpful. Remember we asked for help to order lunch and they happily assisted (and the food was delivered real FAST!).
Area where the hostel is located is good and the room was great for 4 of us.
Will definitely stay at the same place when I am back to Seoul.

We had to leave to Busan and Jeju in between, and was able to leave some of our luggages at the hostel. It was good that they were flexible with this so we could travel light to other destinations.

Overall experience was fantastic!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
TravelersPlanet, ๋งค๋‹ˆ์ € at Travelers Planet Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Hi,

We're glad that you liked your stay in Travelers Planet!
Did you have fun in Busan and Jeju also?

Please don't forget that you and your friends are always welcomed.
Hope we can meeting you in near future!

Travelers Planet

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I needed a place to stay immediately because I just came from Kimchee guest house and check out was at 11 and since i do everything last minute i tried to book a hotel at the last minute. i called everywhere and every place was booked being that Saturday and this time of the year gets busy. I told my friend who works there and she gave me a number to call so i called i called asap and they had one private room which was only 60000 won which is good. The whole staff speaks English well and the place is just amazing. I felt like i was in a 4 star hotel only paying 60000 won for one night( 60 usd). they serve free breakfast, very nice staff and clean place, nice atmosphere and very helpful. Not far from hongik station. I recommend this place to everyone and this is coming from a picky person. Also nice amenities like a/c, wi-fi, tv, computer etc. they provide you with any thing you need.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
TravelersPlanet, ์ œ๋„ˆ๋Ÿด ๋งค๋‹ˆ์ € at Travelers Planet Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Hello,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review!
I'm really happy to hear that you liked your stay here.

Don't forget you're always welcomed, and please come visit again
whenever you need a place to stay in Seoul :)
We look forward to meeting you again in near future.

Best regards,
Aiden

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Stayed at TP for a few days while traveling in Seoul and loved it. The rooms are nice and clean, as well as nicely laid out, so it feels like a home away from home.
The staff is excellent and help out with any questions you have.
Defenetly check this place out if you're in Seoul!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Tremolodelay
TravelersPlanet, ์ œ๋„ˆ๋Ÿด ๋งค๋‹ˆ์ € at Travelers Planet Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Hello,

Thanks for your warm comments!

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here.
Hope we can see you again someday in near future.
Please keep in mind of us and come again on your next trip to Korea :)

- Travelers Planet -