Noblesse Yeoksam Hotel Seoul
US$70
  • Breakfast included
Cindy's B&B(Seoul)(Great Value!)
US$82
Time Travelers Relax(Seoul)(Great Value!)
US$63
Hotels.com
Oasis Guesthouse Seoul(Seoul)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$56
Lazy Fox Hostel(Seoul)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$37
Hostelworld.com
Glad Mapo(Seoul)
US$100
US$90
Time Travelers Party Hostel(Seoul)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$35
Hostelworld.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$398
US$344
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2012

The hotel is 3 min walk from exit 4,5 yeoksam station line 2,2stop from COEX.
EXIT 4 is more convenient,180 degree turn,turn right at first lane turn right again before MERCURE gate and left again,you find it easily.
It's love hotel may be ,but try to change to be business hotel.
front desk can speak English,but sometimes confuses about some simple question.
I get room 1002 near the elevator but very quiet at night.
The room face another building,so not private if you want natural light.
the room is simple but big enough,
even I book single room for 1,double room is much larger from the web,
bathroom is larger than most of hotel I ever stay with huge number of amenities,
most in my travel experience.
I give 3 stars for room and 4 for location.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Narong S
Reviewed 27 January 2012

The area is filled with hi-tech and financial firms. Lots of young people. My room at the Noblesse Yeoksam Hotel was spacious and clean with a jacuzzi bath and a separate shower. The room includes a PC with free web access and a wide flat panel tv/monitor that includes a few English language channels. The room was a little warm and the front desk staff, although eager to please, did not speak much English. There are several restaurants and coffee shops nearby and other luxury hotels that have jazz music and lounges. Great value.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are quiet and the view is of the hospital across the street.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank HDWhatley
Reviewed 8 December 2011

in many website, this hotel is stated as a 1 or 1.5 star hotel. however, in my opinion, this hotel is better than most 3-star hotels or even 4-star hotels. the hotel is situated extremely near to yeoksam metro station exit 6. however, it is not alongside the main road, so for the very first time, it is quite difficult to find. the hotel does not come with any restaurant or complmentary breakfast. nevertheless, there are many restaurants in the area. i think the hotel is located in a red light distinct because every evening/morning, i can see namecards and phamphlets suggesting special services lying on the road in the neighborhood. the room is large in asia standard. i stayed in a twin room with my colleague. the twin room has a queen size bed + a regular bed. the tv is a huge hd flat screen. there is a pc in the room which is connected to the internet. however, it is in korean. there is complimentary wifi with no password. as it is winter, they had covered the air-con, so we have to open the window to keep the air in the room circulating. the bath room is very spacious. the bathtub is equipped with a spa-like function. in the bathroom, there are a bottles of shampoo, shaver cream, skii-like moisturizer and even hair gel. however, it is kind of strange they don't provide more basic toiletry such as toothbrush, toothpaste and shaver.

Tips: Most of the staff cannot speak much English, However, there is 1 staff which can speak chinese. The remote control for the TV can control most of the lights in the room as well.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Bryan2012
Reviewed 31 July 2011

The Noblesse Yeoksam Hotel Seoul is a good base for your stay in Gangnam, Seoul. It is in a safe neighborhood, close to the subway, restaurants, and bank (currency exchange). Since my image of a standard hotel room is a Marriot, this $80 hotel provide basic needs: air conditioner, cleanliness, a very good sized tv, and a HUMONGOUS bathroom complete with a giant tub.

During our hotel stay, it was quiet. I did not observe any party goers or negative activity in or around the hotel. Very safe.

Please be aware: The staff speaks little English. Although I loved my bathroom, the jacuzzi function didn't work in the giant tub. No restaurant downstairs, room service, and fitness center. No bell hop. Room cleaners habitually hang out in unused hotel rooms watching tv and smoking (they were in our room when we checked-in, we had to go downstairs to inquire about the people in our room. The reception guy called the room and three cleaners dressed in regular clothes walked out immediately to the elevator...I think to find another room to occupy. A couple of nights later, we observed them watching TV in another empty room down the hall.)

That said, the room cleaners did a reasonable job of cleaning our room. There were two elevators. Front desk staff was very polite and they did the best they could. There was no view from our window, just the sides of buildings.

The absolute best thing about the hotel was the location. Location, location, location. I went jogging every morning to explore the back streets. I loved it! Our first choice was the Renaissance Seoul Hotel, but it much more expensive and it was a BIG hotel. Our hotel was enough, charming. It was well worth $80 usd we paid for it - my buddy and I split the costs. We stayed there five nights, and I began to think of the hotel and the neighborhood as my home. I look forward to my next trip there.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank wideangleview
Reviewed 14 March 2010

...stay there. Don´t expect 2much. The room was clean, the heating of the floor much to hot (they were not able 2 change the temperature), nice and cozy room with a bigger screen than bed ;-), a loud field in front of the window, no breakfast (but nice cafes around the corner) and a virus contaminated computer in the room.
the staff were not able to speak just a little english!!!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo