Park Hyatt Seoul
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel URI&(Seoul)
  • Room Service
1,311 results
All reviewsfloor to ceiling windowstop floorcornerstone restauranttimber housecoex mallinfinity poolaesop productspark suitebusy intersectionsamseong stationfloor lobbysoaking tubrain showerrooms are beautifulglass wallguest roomsgangnam area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Was nice stay in Hyatt Seoul. The lobby is huge and nice, the reception was effective and fast enough. The staff friendly and efficient.
The room was well organized and cozy, it's nice club lounge to have afternoon tea and refreshment.
But it's a bit out of the city, and taxi bit pricey to go up and down there.
Bit overall had a nice stay. Value for money.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Kevindg9
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Great hotel. I was in a suite which was great but the regular rooms look just as nice. Super views, bathroom, bed, etc. Breakfast on the second floor was fantastic. Bar in the lower level was really nice with live music. A little strange having to go up to the lobby (24th floor I think) then down to your room (I was on 21) but good for privacy I guess. Gym was quite good. They have a pool but pretty small.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I stayed at the Park Hyatt downtown Seoul in November/December 2012 for 5 nights on business. I am a regular Hyatt guest so often stay with them where I can and this is normally in the Regency's around the world. This particular stay was my first in a Park Hyatt. For those not aware, the Hyatt brand has many different hotels all fairly similar except star rating. The Park Hyatt is the highest star rating and most elegant and of course most expensive out of all the Hyatt hotels.

On arrival I was greeted by very friendly staff and taken to the lobby - which is found on a high floor and not the first floor so I was accompanied with the arrival staff in the elevator while we took the ride to the lobby. The bell men took my luggage for me to the lobby separately. I don't remember the exact floor number as this stay was some time ago, but from the lobby spectacular views can be had of the city. There is also a fine restaurant adjacent to the lobby where I once had lunch to a very satisfactory standard.

Here are my pro's and con's with the hotel that I experienced:

Pro:
- Very nicely maintained, it is fairly new so one would expect this
- Nice and clean on arrival
- Service is exceptional like most other Park Hyatt's
- Love the tea in the room with all the required utilities like tea pot, spoons etc. All very high-end items
- The design is very modern, i.e wall to wall glass so I had a panoramic view of the city
- I asked to be on a high-floor as I always do so I had great views
- Great location, right in the heart of Seoul

Cons:
- What really lets the hotel down is the noise. The noise comes from the traffic driving around outside of the hotel as there are many lanes of traffic and it never stops, no matter the time of night. Even though I was on a very high floor I could hear the road noise fairly high up and with ear plugs too. It seems sound proofing wasn't in the design of the hotel. I often stay at hotels in airports with large 747's taking off all the time and those hotels have always been quieter than this. Needless to say this affected my sleep the entire time I was there.
- The choice of wood floor is always a bad idea in hotel rooms due to guests above and below banging around. The noise of high-heel shoes banging around continually becomes tiresome.
- There was no real proper work desk to conduct business. There was a table but this was meant for dining at I think

Room Tip: Do not choose a room on the floor below the lobby
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2013

We've planned to go to Seoul for a congress and search for the hotels around COEX. I did my reservation almost a year ago and saved about 15%, which even that was expensive as all 5 star hotels of Seoul.
Upon arriving Incheon Airport We choose limobus which stops across the hotel. When departing they offered free taxi to city air terminal and KAL Limo to Incheon. I think this combination is the best way to and from the hotel.
From the reviews I knew that the lobby is on the 24th floor. At the entrance they took our luggages and helped us to lobby. The people at the entrance and reception were very kind and helpful ( as all the people I met in far east). Our room was on 17th floor. Elevators were working good so their first to lobby system didn't bother us.
We took Romance at Park package which includes in room breakfast, namu bath and late check out that we've enjoyed. The room with city wiew was spacious and the batroom and namu bath was great after 12 hour journey ( 10 h flying and 2 h from the airport ).
Park Hyatt is the right place if your are going Seoul for business, congress etc. We loved South Korean people,Seoul and Park Hyatt.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Again another Park Hyatt that consistently delivers well calibrated, well executed service.
Its all quite understated and peaceful, a great place to come back to after a day's work.

Arguably some of the best food in town when you reach short rib fatigue. Breakfast is fantastic with a fresh full spread, cooking stations as well as a a la carte selection.

Staff is very attentive. The only drawback is maybe the often long wait for advice from the concierge. That said, all the recommendations were completely spot on with thorough information/maps etc….

For sightseeing north of the river, I thoroughly recommend using the subway system which is clean, quick and user friendly. Part of the line are over gound which allows you to see parts of the city too. (taxi rides are typically 45mn to get to/from the north palaces)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family