Park Hyatt Seoul
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel URI&(Seoul)
  • Room Service
1,309 results
All reviewsfloor to ceiling windowstop floorcornerstone restauranttimber housecoex mallinfinity poolaesop productspark suitebusy intersectionsamseong stationfloor lobbysoaking tubrain showerrooms are beautifulglass wallguest roomsgangnam area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Even as a frequent Park Hyatt guest, I was absolutely wowed by this property. I stayed here for a week in July and did not encounter a single service issue. Every step from airport pickup to departure was perfect. I love the Aesop product.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Carsten W
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Perhaps the best overall hotel I've ever used.
1) great location: there is a subway station at the entrance and it is across from the CoAx mall
2) the décor is fashionable and the staff incredibly attentive and polite
3) the rooms have a great view and are sound proof
4) the gym is spotless and well equipped
5) There is an inexpensive bus from the airport

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank NEPatsSoxFan
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Stayed here for business, so I can't speak to location in terms of tourist attractions. I did go to the palace and it seemed far, but it was perfect for my business meetings. The service was top notch. I loved! the room, great views, ceiling to floor windows, comfortable modern, large. The shower was totally relaxing. The hotel was quite and peaceful. The food was very good. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The rooms near the elevator are a bit smaller than the regular rooms
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kimberly O
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We had a great 4 night stay at the park hyatt Seoul. The location of this is a bit further away from all the tourist attractions so I would not recommend it for a 1st timer to seoul unless you don't mind spending 30 minutes on the subway. With that said, we had a wonderful stay here. Everything from the wifi and room amenities to the overall customer service was top notch. The food at the cornerstone restaurant was excellent and there are plenty of choices at the breakfast buffet. Make sure to try out their spa+pool+gym facilities. COEX mall across the street had plenty of restaurants to try out and we were able to sleep and relax during our Seoul trip. There is a subway stop right outside the hotel and a Bus that will take you directly to and from ICN.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jasonz92
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Stayed here on the last nights of our honeymoon. Everything about the hotel was simply outstanding.

The room was fantastic. Spacious. Comfortable. Funky.
The rock marble shower was awesome. Great views,
The restaurant was outstanding. Incredible food and service.
The lounge bar was incredible. Some of the best cocktails I've ever had.
The spa was amazing. The massage I got was insane and the infinity pool was great to relax in.
The staff were beyond awesome. Just really friendly and helpful.

What a fantastic hotel. Ended off our honeymoon perfectly.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple