Trip Advisor steered us to this place, located in what I later found out from a Korean acquaintance is an area (Myeong-dong) that is very popular with Japanese tourists. It is walking distance to the two most important palaces in Seoul, which you reach by first going along the newly renovated riverfront. Myeong-dong at night is charming, full of good restaurants and fun events that live up to Seoul's renowned nightlife claim to fame. The concierge recommended an excellent Korean spa, where we spent many happy hours, going from environments like the jade jacuzzi to wet massage to charcoal (cold) sauna to dry massage and oxygen room. We were very impressed by the National Museum and Leeum Samsung Museum, among other sights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Ibis Myeong Dong is located in the heart of the trendiest shopping district in Seoul, with major department stores, restaurants, cafes and nightclubs nearby. The hotel features 280 contemporary style rooms with LCD televisions as well as a restaurant, sauna, gym, business centre, coin operated laundry and parking. Major banks and businesses also have their headquarters in the area and the hotel has two meeting rooms available for up to 40 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel
- Accor Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel