Stayed with family in a junior suite in Aug 2011.
Great value for money. Has washing machine, water dispenser, ice dispenser, drinks dispenser on every floor. Very helpful and courteous staff. Friendly too. Made tour bookings for us and got 5% off what we would have paid, if we had booked by ourselves. Food in the hotel was good and affordable too .
Well located, near the shopping district and just by the bus stop. The airport limo stops right in front of the hotel. It is one street from the NANTA theatre, which I highly recommend, by the way.
All in all, an affordable place in central Seoul with the best possible location.Will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Ibis Myeong Dong is located in the heart of the trendiest shopping district in Seoul, with major department stores, restaurants, cafes and nightclubs nearby. The hotel features 280 contemporary style rooms with LCD televisions as well as a restaurant, sauna, gym, business centre, coin operated laundry and parking. Major banks and businesses also have their headquarters in the area and the hotel has two meeting rooms available for up to 40 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel
- Accor Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel