The Ibis Ambassador, Myeongdong, Seoul, is centrally located and is a handy drop off point for the Airport Limousine Bus Service to and from Incheon Airport. It was for these reasons that we chose to stay for 4 nights in Seoul. Staff were friendly and helpful assisting us in finding our way around this vibrant capital city. The rooms were clean and reasonably well appointed, with a comfortable bed, safe, television, tea/coffee making facilities, fridge and a rather complex toilet. The hotel is right across the road from the Lotte Department store is is close to markets and innumerable restaurants. It also has a gym and spa. Reception is on the 19th floor, which is unusual but seemed to work well. We would recommend the Ibis because of its location, level of service and price. Seoul is a large and complex capital city of an emerging economic Asian powerhouse and well worth a visit and the the Ibis Ambassador is a good place to stay to explore this marvel of a city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Ibis Myeong Dong is located in the heart of the trendiest shopping district in Seoul, with major department stores, restaurants, cafes and nightclubs nearby. The hotel features 280 contemporary style rooms with LCD televisions as well as a restaurant, sauna, gym, business centre, coin operated laundry and parking. Major banks and businesses also have their headquarters in the area and the hotel has two meeting rooms available for up to 40 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Odigeo, ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel
- Accor Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel