Hostel Tommy(Seoul)(Great Value!)
US$48
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Sopoong Guest House(Seoul)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$66
Travelocity
US$67
Cindy's B&B(Seoul)(Great Value!)
US$92
Come Inn Guesthouse(Seoul)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$44
  • Breakfast included
Oasis Guesthouse Seoul(Seoul)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$53
Lazy Fox Den(Seoul)(Great Value!)
US$51
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$231
US$213
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 14 January 2014

The hotel is located in a central area, with lot of other hotels around. Its a small yet comfortable place to stay. Price wise its a little expensive, compared to the facilities offered. Room was not very big, but OK for one person to stay. Staff was friendly. Food was good. Basic amenities were provided in the room. They gave free popcorn and cookies as welcome snack. Overall, not a bad place to stay for people who are back-packing, or there for short business trips.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2011

We stayed here for four nights recently. The rooms were clean but stank of stale cigarette smoke and there were cigarette burns all over the furniture (including the loo seat!) despite it supposedly being a non-smoking room.

The hotel was located quite a distance from the main tourist sites (a 10 minute walk to the metro station and then a 30 minute metro journey into town), but there were several restaurants and cafes nearby and it was a quiet area.

Wifi could only be accessed in the lobby, but the cafe a couple of doors down had a very good service.

On our last night there, things got a bit sleazy. The elevator was full of drunk businessmen and a crowd of their lady friends and there were men in suits hanging around the corridors for most of the night. A pile of room keys were left on a table in the corridor and there lots of slamming doors. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this hotel to families...

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Traveller074
Reviewed 10 March 2010

I booked this hotel through ratestogo.com for 2 nights in a double room. I arrived to check in for the first night and upon my arrival the general manager told me that the hotel had been overbooked and that I could only stay there for 1 night. The 2nd night I would have to move hotels. The Friend hotel had already booked me into this other hotel that was 20 minutes away by cab and was more expensive per night. I had no idea what this other hotel was and was mad that they did all this without even consulting me. I proceeded to show him my hotel voucher which clearly stated that I had booked for 2 nights at the Friend hotel. I even paid a deposit on my credit card for this reservation. He continued to say no and that it was ratestogo.com that had made the mistake in confirming me for 2 nights. I kept on insisting that I had 2 nights guaranteed. He then called the ratestogo customer service department (which is actually hotelclub as the two companies are affiliated) and explained the stiuation to the girl on the phone. The GM then passed the phone to me and the representative explained to me that the hotel had made the mistake in not closing out the inventory and letting ratestogo.com know that they didn't have anymore hotel rooms available. In the end after about 30 minutes of passing the phone back and forth between myself, the GM and the representative on the phone, I was told that I could actually stay at the Friend hotel for the full 2 nights (the hotel was going to move another hotel guest that hadn't checked in yet to another hotel). I was then taken up to my room, which I had requested to be non-smoking. The room was a smoking room and stunk like smoke. I explained that I couldn't stay in this room because it stunk too much of smoke at which point that hotel worker tried to take room deodorant spray to mask the smell. He kept on saying this was a non-smoking room, but I pointed to the ash tray on the coffee table. Ultimately, I returned back down to the front desk to talk to the GM and told him this was unacceptable and that I wanted to be moved to another room. He said there were absolutely no other rooms available and that I had to stay there. The main point that I would like to make here is that I probably wouldn't have been that upset had the GM and the rest of the hotel staff at the front desk showed some kind of customer service and not been just plain rude like they could care less if I actually stayed there or not. There was NO customer service and there was no apology given to me for the overbooking issue. Instead the GM kept on insisting that it wasn't his hotel's fault. Overall, I am not recommending this hotel based on customer service alone and has nothing to do with the room itself. I would like to note that what I did see of the room, it was quite clean albeit very smoky smelling. (FYI: the hotelclub representative explained to me that this hotel doesn't actually have smoking/non-smoking rooms, so if you are sensitive to smoke then perhaps this hotel isn't a good choice).

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo