Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$60
Booking.comUS$60
Hotels.comUS$60
Orbitz.comUS$60
PricelineUS$60
eDreamsUS$60
All reviews subway station big e nice business hotel convenient place to stay business trip late check lotte mapo district english line shopping makeup convenience mart bedding bathtub
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Pleasant and comfortable stay for 3 nights. Direct shuttle bus available from airport to the hotel and return. Clean room with basic amenities in place. Hotel is close to the Seoul Metro network and the hotel staff was very helpful in guiding how to access the metro. Plenty of restaurants and cafe near to hotel. Little far from some tourist attraction points. However cabs are always available right in front of hotel. Overall a very good stay and would definitely recommend it.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank vishwesh001
Lottecityhotel-Guro, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte City Hotels Guro, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Dear vishwesh001

Thank you for choosing Lotte city hotel Guro and nice opinion.

We are very pleased to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us.

Location where Lotte city hotel Guro is located is very attractive to tourists and

business guests.

Since there are many kind of restaurants and Bars nearby and also metro is easy

to access.

We promise to provide better service next time.

I wish you all the best.

Thank you.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

It was my second hotel in Seoul, Korea. The first hotel was located in uptown Seoul and it costs over $300. This time, I decided to sacrifice location but save money. I am glad I did. I stayed this hotel last week and location was pretty convenient than I expected. And price was very reasonable.

You can go anywhere (shopping, tour) by subway. Subway station is very close by the hotel and staffs will give you detail direction. Subway system in Seoul is somewhat complicated but hotel staff will kindly explain it to you. I was very impressed by the hotel staffs. They're all nice, kind and always have smiles on their face. That made my mornings better and brighter.

There are a variety of restaurants near the hotel and a buffet style restaurant at the hotel, so you don’t need to worry about what to eat there. I suggest you check their hours before you go. Even though this hotel geared toward business travelers, it has everything you need.

I also highly recommend to try their fitness center. It is a right size and very clean. The facing wall was glass so that you can see outside. You can work out there in peaceful environment.

Room is not spacious but very clean and comfy.

Reasonable price and good location. I was satisfied staying this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank tonywhigenberg
Lottecityhotel-Guro, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte City Hotels Guro, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Dear tonywhigenberg

Thank you for your specific and positive review.

Your kind comments has been delivered to our all the members of the staff.

I don't have to add the information about our hotel, Since you gladly did what I should do.

Your review will become a good information to whom has a plan to visit seoul.

As you wrote at the review, Lotte city hotel Guro has a nice location and facility.

Plus we are trying to provide sincere service and resonable price all the time.

We look forward to see you in the near future. and we will impress you with our pleasant service.

Thank you again And I wish you all the best.

Jay LEE
Gegeral Manager

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

The rate is very reasonable but the hotel is way better than I expected.
Modern, clean hotel with easy access to Line 2 train station. It takes 20-30 minutes train time to major shopping and sightseeing areas. Airport shuttle right in front of the hotel is a plus.
There are lots of restaurants and cafe around the hotel. E Mart is right around the corner as well.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Njupiter
Lottecityhotel-Guro, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte City Hotels Guro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2016

Dear Njupiter

Thank you for your stay and nice review.

I think your review helps people who want to visit seoul.

As you mentioned at the review, there are many kinds of restaurants and shopping malls near the hotel.

And you can also access the main district called Myongdong or Gangnam area within 30 minutes by subway.

The atmosphere of this area called Guro digital complex is very active and dynamic.

If you have a chance to come here seoul in the near future, please choose again Lotte city hotel Guro.

Thank you again. And I wish you all the best

Reviewed 9 June 2016

First of all, hotel was very clean, organized and friendly. All staffs were always nice and professional. Especially front desk clerks were helpful and kind so i could get great services from the first visiting.Lobby and room were really nice and comportable. Also, the location of hotel was amazing, i could easily visit all the famous places in 10-15 mins. The metro station was really near from hotel, so it was convenient for me to travel. The price was so reasonable to stay here. I think this is one of the best hotel in Seoul, South Korea, I highly recommend it to all travellers!! I look forward to visit again this hotel and Korea.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank soyoum
Lottecityhotel-Guro, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte City Hotels Guro, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2016

Dear soyoum

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience at Lotte city hotel Guro.

Providing high quality of service is our responsibility.

Still, It feels great to be noticed for our efforts.

Thank you very much for your encouragement.

As you said, Our location is convenient for the traveler to access to the main points of seoul.

The detailed review you have left would be of great help to other guests planning to visit seoul.

We will impress you with our pleasant service on your next visit.

Thank you again for your opinion. We wish you all the best

Reviewed 7 June 2016

Clean room with comfortable beds. Paid $105 for a double bed rm (during Memorial Day weekend) that fit the needs of the family. The mall basement (across the street) had seven places to eat, while next door to the hotel had six food places. Starbucks was also around the corner. Hint: Kids under 13 were free if you used the existing bedding w/in the rm. Taxi's (we used them 3x) to/from Itaewon and Myeong-Dong areas cost abt 16,000 won (abt $14) each time; Did not use the Subway to get back to the hotel (during evenings) since the fam was tired at the end of each day. On departure day, we used the 6004 bus that stops in front of the hotel (for 10,000 won - abt $8.50) to the Incheon Airport, which took abt 90 minutes (we left mid-day around 1pm) since it stopped abt 12 times to pick up/drop off folks. Bus comes every 30 minutes for abt 11 hrs of the day.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank dokeydog1973
Lottecityhotel-Guro, 프론트 매니저 at Lotte City Hotels Guro, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2016

Dear dokeydog1973

Thank you for your staying with us and sharing your amazing information for the other guest or tourist.

I think your comments are better than tour guide book.

Those are helpful for the people who wants to visit seoul.

As you mentioned at the review, We try to provide reasoable price and nice facility.

Lotte city hotel Guro has opened two years ago. So facility is nice and new.

Moreover, There are many places to eat and shopping around the hotel.

You can also go to the hot spot of seoul in 30 minutes by subway or taxi.

Thank you again for your opinion.

We wish you all the best and we will look forward to your next visit and provide you a pleasant stay.