US$114
US$345
US$331
Agoda.com
1,136 results
All reviewshidden barpalace viewkorean saunaclub roomfloor to ceiling windowsin room diningluxury hotelconcierge teambeautiful hotelcorner roomthe executive loungegyeongbokgung palacehotel experiencebreakfast buffetexcellent staywalking distancespent nights
Reviewed 17 August 2017

It is the most recently built hotel of luxury hotels in Seoul. So the facility is modern. It is right beside the Gwanghwamun intersection so you can go sightseeing. You can walk to all the major sightseeing spots in Seoul. Pool is clean, too. The hotel restaurant was the most delicious Chinese restaurant.

Stayed: June 2017
FourSeasonsSeoul, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear extremetripz,

Thank you for taking time to share about your recent experience with us.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and will be sure to share your compliments with our team who will be delighted to know that their services have been so well received.

Thank you again for staying with us and if I can be at assistance for you or your guests’ future visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact me. We hope it will not be too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you again.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Everyone from the receptionist to the concierge were very professional and spoke very good English. The room is very big with a super comfy bed. The best part is the breakfast has a good spread from local food to Chinese to western. My favorite was their prawn wontons and their salad bar.

You must try the secluded hidden bar. The bar is entrance is hidden without any sign or door knob.

The only con is the noise of the demonstrations near the square. The non-stop drumming is annoying and the hotel should have a better sound proof windows.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear TAN3883,

Thank you so much for staying at our hotel and for taking the time to share your comments with us.

I am glad to hear that your overall stay was pleasant and will be sure to share your compliments with all of our team. I have taken note of your comment on noise from outside and shared with our respective managers to look into this subject matter further.

Thank you again, TAN3883 and if I can be at assistance for you or your guests’ future visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact me. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I had a great time with my bf at four Seasons Seoul. It was my first time at Four Seasons Seoul and it was great decision i made a reservation of hotel room directly to hotel property by phone calling and room reservation staff gave me first nice touch. When i said i want to stay to celebrate my bf's birthday and she asked me about his name and some more details and prepared my room with them when i first arrived at Executive Lounge with my bf, Ms.Son and the supervisor Mr.Andrew gave us warm welcoming with full of smile! Mr.Andrew even prepared coffee for us when we were waiting for room to be ready He came with us to room when the room was ready and explained us how we could enjoy our time at hotel. From his professional and cared touch i could see that this is true 5 star Four Seasons brand Actually we planned to ho Yuyuan restaurant, however, my bf got sick and he came out from emergency room on his birthday morning, we decided to have dinner as room service. Mr. Joey came with our food to room and explained about food with nice food presentation.We could enjoy fully as nice dining in room.
Upon checking out, we met Ms.Son once again and she remembered my name! Her nice greeting with beautiful smile made me feel like i really do not want to leave hotel it was just short time as one day but i really do appreciate about amazing staffs of hotel! I definitely come once again when i could get a chance to stay! Thank you lovely four seasons seoul❤️

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
FourSeasonsSeoul, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Sarah Sairom S,

Thank you for sharing a great review of our hotel here on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to hear that your stay was comfortable with us and I hope your boyfriend is feeling better. I will share your compliments with all of our team, especially Son, Andrew, Joey and Reservations team as there is no better motivation than the message of a job well done from our guests.

Thank you again, Sarah Sairom S for staying with us and I am very happy that we were given the opportunity to look after you and your boyfriend on a special celebration. If I can be at assistance for you or your guests’ future visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact me. We would certainly love to have you back with us!

With regards,

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Spent a long weekend in Seoul with kids. Hotel is quite new and probably the nicest in the city hall area from my other business trips. Also very close to some of the attractions, so can keep young kids entertained. Hotel was crowded due to summer holiday especially during the weekend, but staff are helpful. A little less luxury feel than expected, but overall did not disappoint.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons

Dear JZHK,

Our team and I are happy to read that your stay with us was comfortable, it was a great pleasure for us to have you and your family with us.

Thank you for sharing your review here on TripAdvisor and if I can be at assistance for you or your guests’ future visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact me. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

It was my first time in Seoul. Lovely city , lovely people.you can feel the strong bind between Turkish people n Korean people.so wellcoming to our country.also youngers one knows about how support our solders in Korean war.They have amazing culture since thousand years ago.check old town definately.you can find amazing art piece among the tiny paths.korean cosmetics also highly recommended.
Our hotel's rooftop restaurant is best in town.also italian one was excellent.
Lots of things to say about SEOUL.
GO TO SEOUL ASAP

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Tuba U,

Thank you for your great review here on TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure having you and your family with us and I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay in Seoul. Your kind compliments are encouraging and much appreciated and I will naturally pass on your words of appreciation to all the staff who will be delighted to know that their services have been so well received.

Thank you again, Tuba U for staying with us and if I can be at assistance for you or your guests’ future visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact me. We truly look forward to welcoming you and your family back in near future.

Best regards,