“3 days stay in Cairo”

Ranked #5 of 53 Cairo B&B and Inns
Beijing
“3 days stay in Cairo”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

wonderful view of new cairo, 16th floor.

Shared, but clean toilet.

Nice stuff and freindly atmosphere,

Nice breakfast

Thank U guys! for your extra egg!

hahaha!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Arabic first
Chennai
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Having read uniformly flattering reviews about Isis, I booked into this Hotel for 4 nights during my recent first trip to Cairo. First the positives - great location - just 2 minutes from the Cairo Museum and 5 minutes from Tahrir Square - could not ask for anything better. The staff was very helpful and eaager to make the stay comfortable. Otherwise, it is a no frills plaace for a reasonably comfortable stay provided you have no great expectations and are on a budget.

The reception arranged all our sightseeing tours in a private cab at reasonable rates and took care to give us a vegetarian breakfast.

A special mention of the cab driver Raouf who took us around for 4 days. A pleasant, well behaved young man with reasonable English and broad insight intothe sight-seeing places he took us to. Did his best to make our trips pleasant and comfortable and we would strongly recommend him for tours in and around Cairo.

Room Tip: Choose one of the 2 Rooms with a view of the Nile.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank whirlwindexplorer
Algiers, Algeria
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Excellent everything, the room as you want and price requirements, the site in the heart of Cairo, all I want for the tourism, the study found the hotel surroundings, especially since next to the bus station, train and metro.
Also excellent in Team of reception People, no matter what your nationality, you will not feel at strange, at all, you will feel that what you care about are interested in, you'll find an answer for each question you have, an excellent guide

Room Tip: view for old cairo and all the room
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I was in Cairo from 22/02/2012 till 24/02/2012 staying in ISIS hotel. The staff was perfect. They organize some trips for me, which were apsolutely perfect. I you are interesting in staying in Cairo, then you should chouse ISIS hote.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 23 February 2012

We planned a last minute visit to Cairo for a couple of days. Isis Hotel met our needs on location. 5 minute walk to the museum. The hotel was extremely helpful with coordinating airport transportation and other tours also. No restaurant but the staff will order food for delivery or retrieve what ever you want after your exhausting day out sightseeing. Everything was reasonably priced. Accommodations were old and basic but very clean. I stayed there with my wife and child - we would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I stayed here for just one night when I arrived in Cairo. I was supposed to be picked up but we didn't connect so I had to take a taxi.

From the moment I arrived at the hotel, the staff was extremely accommodating and shared useful information to avoid some of the tourist traps especially since I'm a woman traveling alone.

I came back on my last day to Cairo and after all the sightseeing I still had 5 hours to wait (3am flight) and had money just for my taxi. One of the staff members let sit in the reception area, offered me the use of the shower and even offered me tea. After such an act of kindness, I felt compelled to write a review. The hotel is humble but clean. The staff makes them a 5 star hotel for me.

• Stayed February 2012
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed 4 February 2012

I've been at Cairo, in a moment when the things and news don't recommend to go to spend time here, I can say to all of you, that even when there are to many protestors at the street, all day I walked all around Tahrir Square very safely.
In other things I also recommend to all of you this hotel ISIS at Cairo, the service is quite good, all the time with the best attitude and ready to help you out for anything you ask for.
Mr. Medhat is very kind, all the time he help me and made my stay very pleasant.
Don't be afraid to come egypt, discover by yourselves that sometimes the news are not quite true.

Room Tip: Good room and clean all the time.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Gonzalo F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cairo
City View Hotel
#102 of 137 in Cairo
Pyramids View Inn
Pyramids View Inn
#1 of 41 in Giza

Been to Isis Hotel? Share your experiences!