Open today: 08:00 - 23:00

from US$95.00
from US$65.00
from US$284.00
1,056 results
All reviews falafel half day tour amazing tour camel ride local food perfume shop photo opportunities great guide amazing photos taking photos felt very safe amazing experience giza pyramids nile cruise visited cairo made us feel private tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Amazing day trip led by Nevin who knows EVERYTHING about the pyramids!
Nevin is also a skilled photographer and I was chuffed to bits with my photos from the day, she had lots of brilliant photo ideas perfect for capturing the moment! Nevin also arranged a very tasty lunch for our group. Will definitely book again when I return to Cairo!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Nevin was amazing on our tour, she is so knowledgable and passionate about her job! We were picked up from the hotel and taken to the pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian museum and even got to go inside a pyramid. Nevin organised all our tickets for us at every stop along the way and even organised us lunch!

Nevin definitely knows all the good spots to get the best photos and knows who to buy from if you want any souvenirs.

We all had the best day with Nevin and I will be coming back to her again next time I visit Cairo!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Fabulous tour, Nevin and driver picked us up/dropped us off at hotel, and organised all tickets and stop points throughout the afternoon. Kept us thoroughly entertained and helped us get some great photos!
Full of facts and info’, made us all feel relaxed and welcome. Would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Nevin picked us from the hotel at 9am and we were back around 1pm.

Excellent day trip led by Nevin who is very knowledgeable. She knows where to take all the good photos. She even arranged lunch for our group. Would book again!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I had a great day visiting the pyramids with Deluxe tours. Nevin is very professional, very knowledgable & great at taking pictures. I was a bit worried at first to do it on my own but they made me feel very comfortable. She was like a friend showing me around. I would definitely recommend it to anyone

Date of experience: March 2018