“EGYPTIAN DREAM FULFILLED”

Delta Tours Egypt
Ranked #107 of 313 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy a Full day Tour to the Egyptian Museum. Then visit Saladin Citadel and Mohamed Ali Mosque, built inside the castle in the 19th century. Tour Old Cairo, the site of a city that pre-dated Cairo with many historic churches and a Roman fort.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 4 May 2017

I had visited Egypt with my husband,sons age 16 yrs n 10 yrs .Booked a 10 days tour with Delta Tours and i must say it was a visit of a lifetime,we were thoroughly looked after Rather Pampered by Hospitality of Mr.HAMED,DELTA TOURS.from Airport pickup to sightseeing to 5 Star Luxury Cruise and till the departure it was excellent.Mr Hamed takes personal interest in comforts of his guests,personally received us and on my kid`s request arranged a Pyramids facing Suite for us.And i must mention here my tour Guide Ms Sheema who is an excellent guide and virtually took us back to the times of Pharaohs n Pyramids.i have recommended Delta Tours to my colleagues and would strongly recommend to others also who plan to visit Egypt

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"pyramids"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I would definitely recommend Delta tours. The service was excellent from the start to end. The owner Mr. Hamed was in touch with me via Whats-app even before the tour started. The itinerary was customized to suit our requirements. Everything worked with clockwork precision and we did not have to wait for anything i.e. guides, transport etc. Mr. Hamed even met us at the airport and ensured we boarded properly our sleeping trains at Cairo. Our trip was 3 days in Cairo and a 4 day Cruise from Luxor to Aswan. Our guide in Cairo Ms. Sheema was extraordinary and was like an extended member of the family. She was well versed with all things. Even our guide from Luxor to Aswan (Mr. Abdul Haleem) was very good. The best part was that everything was well planned and at no point of time did we feel left out. Also the tour is a private one so things can be tailored to our needs. The cruise aboard M/S Royal Ruby was excellent. The only thing we feel could have better was the hotel accommodation in Cairo.

All in all it was a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We were looking for a reliable, yet well priced Tour package when I encountered DELTA TOURS. The business is family owned, meaning that you will get personalized and cozy service in comparison to the large tours handling hundreds of travelers. Despite all the visa hassles and immigration complications which seems pretty annoying, the trip to Egypt was a dream come true. The owner of Delta Tours, Mr Hamed is a kind and nice man who provide professional service. He assisted in the planning of our itinerary. The best part was when the train ride is substituted into two flights with Egypt Air. Definitely thumbs up. I love flying and don't really fancy spending 9 hours train ride. The guide in Cairo, Ms Sheema was a knowledgeable, smart and friendly woman who was very helpful in taking the pictures too. She is highly recommended for those coming to Cairo for the first time. Our guide in Luxor and Aswan was Mr Ayman, he is professional and very good. Abu Simbel, which is my dream was the highlight of the trip. We took a side trip to Sharm el Sheikh, and the bus ride was rather nightmarish, about 6-8 hours one way from Cairo. If you do decide to go to Sharm, save the hassle and the time, take a flight. There were so many security checks to the point it kinda gets ridiculous. When we went to Egypt in November 2016, the Egyptian Pound had just been floated to the market and the exchange rate was extremely favorable against hard currency such as USD and EURO. The exchange rate was around 17 to 18 EGP pounds to the USD Dollar. Shopping was suddenly cheaper, and yes, we shopped till we dropped. Egypt has plenty of gifts for even the most seasoned traveler. Overall, I give Delta Tours a 5 star rating.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

I've hesitated going to Egypt for some time, but decided to try it based on reviews I've read. The trip could not have been any better. Mr. Hamed personally greated us on arrival at the hotel. Throughout the trip, there was never a time we did not feel safe. Our guides and drivers were wonderful and looked after us as if we were family. Finally got to see all the sights of Egypt we have dreamed of. Met truly friendly and kind people. Lots of pictures and lots of memories. Would definitely travel with Delta Tours again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

I really appreciate that Delta service gave me a wonderful trip, all of the guides are responsible, full of knowledge and funny, and I also met a really good guide shima who's got the same ideology as my life, it's really nice to make a local friend!
I'm a solo traveler, and it's not easy for a single woman who's trying to travel around Egypt alone, but Delta did arrange a perfect program for me, the whole package satisfy my all requirement, such as historical learning, sightseeing, Nile Cruise, Diving and the guides will make sure of my safety! Anyway, this trip taught me plenty things, not only those glamorous histories but also humanity, philosophy, and the way to survive in Arabic culture....etc, and I'll definitely come back again!