“The Best Trip Ever!”

Delta Tours Egypt
Ranked #107 of 312 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy a Full day Tour to the Egyptian Museum. Then visit Saladin Citadel and Mohamed Ali Mosque, built inside the castle in the 19th century. Tour Old Cairo, the site of a city that pre-dated Cairo with many historic churches and a Roman fort.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 26 June 2017

I was not 100% sure which company to use for my trip to Egypt, however I am very happy that I went will Delta Tours! They were awesome! They helped us and was with us every step of our tour, from the time we landed, until the time we left. Hamed and his family are amazing people and welcomed me and my son into Egypt, like we were family! My tour guide Shemaa and our driver Mostfa are the best at what they do. Me and my son always felt safe. We love them and miss them! We had another tour guide for upper Egypt, Joseph, he was knowledgeable and amazing! Miss you!! Seeing all the ancient historic landmarks and the Nile Cruise were the best parts of the vacation. I would go again and I highly recommenced that when you book this company!! They will take care of you, as if you are family!! I will be back!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"pyramids"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 31 May 2017

My fiancee and I visited Egypt for an eight-days tour, arranged through Delta Tours. We were impressed with the excellent service we received as soon as we touched down at Cairo Int'l Airport. From there on, all our needs and expectations were met with the utmost care and patience by the owner, Mr. Hamed and his awesome associates. Our tour guides in Cairo, Alexandria and Luxor were exceptionally qualified and mesmerized us with interesting historical tidbits as we went from one temple to another. Should we get another chance to go back to this wonderful country, I know who to get in touch with.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

I had visited Egypt with my husband,sons age 16 yrs n 10 yrs .Booked a 10 days tour with Delta Tours and i must say it was a visit of a lifetime,we were thoroughly looked after Rather Pampered by Hospitality of Mr.HAMED,DELTA TOURS.from Airport pickup to sightseeing to 5 Star Luxury Cruise and till the departure it was excellent.Mr Hamed takes personal interest in comforts of his guests,personally received us and on my kid`s request arranged a Pyramids facing Suite for us.And i must mention here my tour Guide Ms Sheema who is an excellent guide and virtually took us back to the times of Pharaohs n Pyramids.i have recommended Delta Tours to my colleagues and would strongly recommend to others also who plan to visit Egypt

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I would definitely recommend Delta tours. The service was excellent from the start to end. The owner Mr. Hamed was in touch with me via Whats-app even before the tour started. The itinerary was customized to suit our requirements. Everything worked with clockwork precision and we did not have to wait for anything i.e. guides, transport etc. Mr. Hamed even met us at the airport and ensured we boarded properly our sleeping trains at Cairo. Our trip was 3 days in Cairo and a 4 day Cruise from Luxor to Aswan. Our guide in Cairo Ms. Sheema was extraordinary and was like an extended member of the family. She was well versed with all things. Even our guide from Luxor to Aswan (Mr. Abdul Haleem) was very good. The best part was that everything was well planned and at no point of time did we feel left out. Also the tour is a private one so things can be tailored to our needs. The cruise aboard M/S Royal Ruby was excellent. The only thing we feel could have better was the hotel accommodation in Cairo.

All in all it was a wonderful experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We were looking for a reliable, yet well priced Tour package when I encountered DELTA TOURS. The business is family owned, meaning that you will get personalized and cozy service in comparison to the large tours handling hundreds of travelers. Despite all the visa hassles and immigration complications which seems pretty annoying, the trip to Egypt was a dream come true. The owner of Delta Tours, Mr Hamed is a kind and nice man who provide professional service. He assisted in the planning of our itinerary. The best part was when the train ride is substituted into two flights with Egypt Air. Definitely thumbs up. I love flying and don't really fancy spending 9 hours train ride. The guide in Cairo, Ms Sheema was a knowledgeable, smart and friendly woman who was very helpful in taking the pictures too. She is highly recommended for those coming to Cairo for the first time. Our guide in Luxor and Aswan was Mr Ayman, he is professional and very good. Abu Simbel, which is my dream was the highlight of the trip. We took a side trip to Sharm el Sheikh, and the bus ride was rather nightmarish, about 6-8 hours one way from Cairo. If you do decide to go to Sharm, save the hassle and the time, take a flight. There were so many security checks to the point it kinda gets ridiculous. When we went to Egypt in November 2016, the Egyptian Pound had just been floated to the market and the exchange rate was extremely favorable against hard currency such as USD and EURO. The exchange rate was around 17 to 18 EGP pounds to the USD Dollar. Shopping was suddenly cheaper, and yes, we shopped till we dropped. Egypt has plenty of gifts for even the most seasoned traveler. Overall, I give Delta Tours a 5 star rating.