“where you feel home”

Dusit Thani LakeView Cairo
Ranked #15 of 139 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Very nice hotel, lobby is luxury , rooms are comfortable, clean , wide, very special bath , toilets are very nice and well designed.
The staff is very friendly, we have food at main restaurant, both dinner and breakfast is perfect. My little daughter enjoined the pool, my husband and myself. Rooms are near to pool and lobby which helps mothers like me who has little kids.
I was passing by ball room a wedding was held I took a look, the ball room was wide, elegant and unique.
The hotel is a place where you feel home, where you really enjoy and you feel you have a break. I returned after small stay feeling I have turned on my mood.
We plane to go there again. I recommend to try this hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
DTLCairo, General Manager at Dusit Thani LakeView Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Mrs. Shawkat,

I highly appreciate your precious time taken in posting this review and would like to cordially thank you for your complimentary feedback.

On behalf of Dusit Thani Lake View Cairo Team, We do promise to continue ensuring our guest’s satisfaction with a pleasant memorable experience.

All of us are eagerly waiting to welcome you back to Dusit Thani Lakeview Cairo.

There are newer reviews for Dusit Thani LakeView Cairo

Reviewed 6 April 2014

we spent an impressive anniversary in a perfect suite and we had special arrangements for a romantic dinner, would like to give special thanks for Mr Wael the room service supervisor who made it even more special. it was a great experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mai r
DTLCairo, General Manager at Dusit Thani LakeView Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear Ms. Mai,

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Visited the Dusit Lake View in December 2013 for a wedding. Stayed for 3 nights. Spacious rooms, good pool and the staff were attentive and nice. Toilets are very nice too! Although i booked a non smoking room, the room smelt like smoke.

The fridge cabinet was not properly ventilated, so the cabinet is pretty warm! Away from main city centre but well connected to the airport, close to Cairo Festival City and about 30 minutes away from central Cairo.

Room Tip: Select a pool facing room, preferably on higher floor.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MimiDxbTravels
DTLCairo, General Manager at Dusit Thani LakeView Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for your precious time taken in posting this review and would like to cordially thank you for your complimentary feedback.

I highly apologize for the inconvenience occurred during your respected stay.

On behalf of Dusit Thani Lake View Cairo Team, We would like you to kindly give us the future opportunity to better enhance your stay that we do promise to be up to your satisfaction.

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Though the stay was very short but the hotel is really good....

The rooms are extremely spacious. .very clean and well maintained...

The Branzini Restaurant where I had Breakfast and Dinner was very good..the food diversity was excellent..the food was cooked well...

The pool is amazing...with the ambience around it...

Totally recommended for a stay outside the busy high ttaffic areas in Cairo...

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Moustafa M
DTLCairo, General Manager at Dusit Thani LakeView Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Dear Mr. Moustafa,

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Dusit Thani is providing a very good Idea for the couples needs to have a Private Romantic Dinner.

I was there celebrating with my husband birthday , and I was surprised with the perfect organization , and the magical atmosphere.

it is a private place where nobody except you surrounding with candles and Music

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 313Nermine
DTLCairo, General Manager at Dusit Thani LakeView Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Mrs. Nermine,

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I stayed a wonderful night at this hotel which mix the culture of the far and middle east .the front desk is so welcome my room was at pool view which is so nice the room was large and tidy. There are oriental and Thani restaurant. People in the hotel are so nice

Room Tip: My room was at pool view which is so nice and it was large tidy with king size bed large LCD, boile...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Dusit Worldwide Co. Ltd
1  Thank heshamrateb
DTLCairo, General Manager at Dusit Thani LakeView Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Mr. Rateb,

Reviewed 13 March 2014

The suite was amazing design me and my husband enjoyed it so much . Veey luxiorious furniture with thai style bathroom and the suote spac onsidered big and comfortable. We also enjoyed the food room service was very tasty and the complimentaey cake. We will come again for sure.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank nohabakr
DTLCairo, General Manager at Dusit Thani LakeView Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Dear Valued guest,