“The heaven on earth”

Ranked #15 of 138 Hotels in Cairo
Cairo, Egypt
“The heaven on earth”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Really it was a perfect experience like every time I go there cause everything and every one is more than perfect and I really feel that I am in my home and I feel that I am in heaven every place there is more than beautiful and the stuff is helpfull and the food is excellent and I really I feel that I want to stay there all my life

Room Tip: Pool access
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Dusit Worldwide Co. Ltd

DTLCairo, General Manager at Dusit Thani LakeView Cairo, responded to this review, 4 May 2014
Dear Valued guest,

I highly appreciate your precious time taken in posting this review and would like to cordially thank you for your complimentary feedback.

On behalf of Dusit Thani Lake View Cairo Team, We do promise to continue ensuring our guest’s satisfaction with a pleasant memorable experience.

All of us are eagerly waiting to welcome you back to Dusit Thani Lakeview Cairo.

Ahmed El Hady

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
  • Arabic first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I love the hotel cause I am repeat guest ,I usually come every month. I had once a complain and I found very high care from everyone concerned and also the staff are very helpful. I feel home in the hotel. I do care about details and big part of hospitality to feel that I am treated with care and respect. Thank you for that.

• Stayed April 2014

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I did a wonderful romantic dinner for my fiancé and we were very happy from the service, atmosphere, and food. They handled every thing from A to Z, I really trust this hotel in everything and they really made our day. I want to especially thanks mr. Wael farag room service manager for his support and creative ideas.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
DTLCairo, General Manager at Dusit Thani LakeView Cairo, responded to this review, 28 April 2014

Cairo
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Everythings is fine except pool side bar...

They charged more than 40% taxes!
I understood 10% sales tax and 12% service charge.
What is E.N.T tax and 10% develop tax?
Even they charged 2 times for E.N.T taxes.
I paid totally EGP 100.71.
Is that possible?
That's why i asked to reception they don't know and explain to
me, this is normal.
Beware~!!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Dusit Worldwide Co. Ltd

DTLCairo, General Manager at Dusit Thani LakeView Cairo, responded to this review, 27 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for your precious time taken in posting this review and would like to cordially thank you for your complimentary feedback.

I highly apologize for the inconvenience occurred during your respected stay.

On behalf of Dusit Thani Lake View Cairo Team, We would like you to kindly give us the future opportunity to better enhance your stay that we do promise to be up to your satisfaction.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I was staying for a week and felt very safe. Since it was somewhat large enough, managed to have my Morning, Evening walk within the property. Staffs are very friendly and it was a very good gym, swimming pool. Most of the rooms were pool view or facing greenery.

1) Breakfast menu was the same all the days
2) Though everybody in the resort was working towards giving pleasant stay, there was a unpleasant event when having lunch on the last day

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Mr. Thinakaran,

I highly apologize for the inconvenience occurred during your respected stay.

Doha
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We had a one bedroom apartment in this lovely hotel for over a year ! Our home away from home . Lovely impressive lobby , excellent club lounge , heated pool . Close to the airport and staff that cared . Sure beats hassles of renting an apartment as repairs or complaints were attended too quickly and efficiently

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business

Dear Mrs. Ida,

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I went to make a surprise party for my fiancée and I decided to make it at Dusit Thani hotel at new Cairo because I know this place very well and it has such a romantic view so I have met mr. Wael Abdalah the manager of the room service to arrange the party and it was more than great my fiancée was very happy and the food was delicious and we loved the place such a romantic place

• Stayed April 2014