“Great place, odd location”

Dusit Thani LakeView Cairo
Ranked #16 of 139 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed 10 May 2014

This is a hotel in New Cairo, far away from anything except airport and AUC. But if you have something to do at AUC, this is the place to stay. Huge, nicely appointed rooms. Balconies with great views over the artificial lake or pool ... better not to ask questions about the environmental impact. The pool itself is fantastic, including the jacuzzi. Breakfast is fine, dinner in the main restaurant was a bit of a let down. All in all highly recommended though.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
DTLCairo, General Manager at Dusit Thani LakeView Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Dear Our Valued Guest,

I highly appreciate your precious time taken in posting this review and would like to cordially thank you for your complimentary feedback.

On behalf of Dusit Thani Lake View Cairo Team, We do promise to continue ensuring our guest’s satisfaction with a pleasant memorable experience.

All of us are eagerly waiting to welcome you back to Dusit Thani Lakeview Cairo.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We were there last December, the food was so delicious, and I had the most relaxing message by an expert Thai masseuse. We also attended their new year’s party and it was so much fun.
The hotel staff were very warm and extremely friendly; it is located close to a lot of restaurants, shopping malls and oriental coffee shops.
I would love to go back and take my kids this time as it is a great place for couples and families and also business trips.
I highly recommend trying out Dusit Thani Lakeview Cairo!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
DTLCairo, General Manager at Dusit Thani LakeView Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Mrs. Sahare,

Reviewed 9 May 2014

My 3rd time to go to this wonderful place. The staff are so helpful, the food is amazing. From now on,any future event will be in dusit for sure.. it only needs more entertainment through weekends. Other than that, i deeply recommend it all my friends.

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Mr. Ahmed,

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We enjoyed our stay last week in the hotel. It was our first time to stay in the hotel and we really loved it so much. We used to come and stay in the shipshape terrace , the service of the staff is friendly so we decided to have couple of nights in dusit. The room is very cheerful , also the breakfast buffet is one of the best.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Ms. Nana,

Reviewed 4 May 2014

The hotel is far away from everything and there are mosguitos every where, I left on Thu and I am still suffering from the bites! The do not allow you to get food from outside and their lemo is very expensive! They don't clean very good! The interent cuts of and doesn't reach the room

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Dusit Worldwide Co. Ltd
DTLCairo, General Manager at Dusit Thani LakeView Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Ms. Zainab,

I would like to thank you for your precious time taken in posting this review and would like to cordially thank you for your complimentary feedback.

I highly apologize for the inconvenience occurred during your respected stay.

On behalf of Dusit Thani Lake View Cairo Team, We would like you to kindly give us the future opportunity to better enhance your stay that we do promise to be up to your satisfaction.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I spent one night there in the Dusit suit, the overall rating is good. The food was excellent breakfast at the club lounge is amazing and the dinner at the Ruen Thai which is the thai restaurant was amazing. The pool is nice and the gardens are beautiful. The staff were helpful but the people at the front desk did not give any details unless I asked about it which was annoying.

• Stayed: April 2014
DTLCairo, General Manager at Dusit Thani LakeView Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Dear Mr. Mohamed,

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Really it was a perfect experience like every time I go there cause everything and every one is more than perfect and I really feel that I am in my home and I feel that I am in heaven every place there is more than beautiful and the stuff is helpfull and the food is excellent and I really I feel that I want to stay there all my life

Room Tip: Pool access