“Hotel close to airport and close to center of the city”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis
Ranked #37 of 138 Hotels in Cairo
Dubai
“Hotel close to airport and close to center of the city”
Reviewed 18 May 2012

Service was prompt and accurate. Room was spacious and well laid out although the breadth felt a little less. Closeness to the airport is an added advantage. Great food and shisha joints around.

Room Tip: Dont go for the business card which they charge 30 USD and covers breakfast, lunch and dinner along...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
MeinradSchibler, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, 9 June 2012
Dear Guest,

First of all, let me thank you for the interest you shown to Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis

I would like to seize this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude for taking the time to share your stay experience with other travelers. We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and I'm looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to your permanent residence destination in Cairo.

Thanks and best regards

mohamed.gabr@radissonblu.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 3 May 2012

I have visited this hotel many times, every thing was perfect, excellent service, classy clean rooms, perfect attitude from staff.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
MeinradSchibler, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, 8 May 2012
Dear Guest,

First of all, let me thank you very much for sharing your stay feed back with other travelers

I'm so happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and I'm most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

Warm greetings from Cairo

Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I visit Cairo on a regular basses for business and more times than often I chose to stay at the Radisson Blu. Although the hotel itself could do with some general work maintenance to prevent the tiered look. I pick this hotel due to the overall welcoming and homely feeling I get from all the staff. One member of staff that is always a pleasure to see is Youssef Mohamed Youssef and his trusted team up on the 7 floor, business class rooms. Youssef and the team are great, always smiling full of joy and doing everything they can to help and make my stay the best of times. A big Thank you to all the staff at the Radisson Blu, I hope to see you all again soon.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
MeinradSchibler, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, 28 April 2012
Dear Guest,

We would like to take the opportunity to pass you our utmost appreciation and thanks for writing such a nice feedback about your recent stay at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis

It makes us very proud and glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I would also express my sincere gratitude for the staff members’ recognition in your review that I would definitely share with all of them. We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in your future visits to Cairo.

Kindly accept our warmest regards from Cairo

Liverpool UK
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Stayed 1 night before catching flight home. It is ideally situated for airport. Rooms well equipped and comfortable. Amenities more than you might expect: rooftop swimming pool. Breakfast buffet more than adequate. We found it a bit noisy but it was their Easter Saturday and they were celebrating! The staff in the Italian restaurant Felini's could not have been more helpful and we were very impressed with the way they dealt with a problem. Ideal for a 1 night stay

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
MeinradSchibler, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, 27 April 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your very positive feedback about your recent stay at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis and I’m very glad, that you have spent an excellent time here with us.

I’m also pleased to know that our hotel with all its facilities and services have met and exceeded your expectations. We do really appreciate and value your Filini restaurant team recognition that is a reward for their work to assure you a nice stay.

We are most looking forward to welcoming you back again to our hotel

Kindly accept our warmest regards from Cairo

Newcastle
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I travel to Cairo frequently. and the Radisson Blu is my favourite hotel to stay in. Close to the airport, and only a short trip into the city. The food is fantastic and good value. Rooftop pool and fitness suite are great. The breakfast let the side down slightly.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
MeinradSchibler, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, 20 April 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our future travelers and we are most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to your permanent residence destination in Cairo.

Kindly accept our warmest regards

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I spent one night with my wife back in Jan, since I entered the Hotel I knew for fact that this will be my worst experience, the staff are not trained at all to receive guests, they are trained on how to make your stay hard and unpleasant, the rooms smell (although I was booking a suite) I will definitely not visit any Radisson hotel anywhere in the whole world after such a bad experience

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank hghoneim
Dear Guest,

I regret to know that you were not happy with your stay earlier this year at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis as we do always strive to give the best service standards.

Your review comments were extensively elaborated to all concerned in order to adapt corrective action while monitoring our day to day operation assuring that such inconvenience will not take place with you or with any of our guests in the future.

I hope that you will not judge us from this one experience and that we will have the chance to welcome you back, when we will make it right and assure your 100% satisfaction.

Kindly accept our warmest regards from Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis

mohamed.gabr@radissonblu.com

Travellers are raving about these Cairo hotels

Abuja, Nigeria
Reviewed 16 April 2012

had an awful and terrible stay at the hotel, check in took more than 30 minutes the rooms were not very clean the toilet had a awful smell the water had no pressure and the there was no hot water most of the time the bed and pillows were not comfortable too. couldn't sleep well for the first two nights cos of the loud music from the parties on the ninth floor and to make matters worse my money was stolen in my room and management couldn't do anything about it. stayed in room 744 and definitely not worth the price nothing about the services of the hotel is 5 star and food at the business lounge was also terrible and they kept serving the same thing for days all in all i had a terrible experience at the hotel and would never come back again and i definitely wont recommend it to anyone

Room Tip: wont advise anyone to come to the hotel, its terrible
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dawud K
Dear Mr. Dawud,

It was a pleasure talking to you over the phone.

I do thank you for the trust and really do appreciate your understanding.

Your comments are very important tool for us to get the information about our guests stay in order to continuously improve our guests’ satisfaction. Whenever you are planning to visit Cairo again, I would really appreciate that you give us the chance to welcome you back and make it right this time.

Please contact me on my e-mail address (mohamed.gabr@radissonblu.com) to arrange for your next visit at your convenience.

Kindly accept our warmest regards from Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis