“Yes, a very nice hotel”

Ranked #37 of 138 Hotels in Cairo
India
“Yes, a very nice hotel”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Yes, a very nice hotel Thank you both world make the Holiday very Excelente I thank Miss Nafisa I love this hotel, I hope I see the hotel again Thanks also room room excellent cleaner I think I was in room 501 room Good

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, 26 October 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Would you please accept our team members sincere gratitude for the very positive comments you did mention about the hotel employees .

We do feel so proud that you have chosen our hotel while visiting Cairo .
At Radisson , we do our utmost efforts to meet and even exceed our guest expectations , a factor that we do seriously consider to distinguish our hotel from the competition .

We are most looking forward to welcoming you back again to Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis at the near future

Best regards from Cairo Heliopolis

Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 October 2013

first of all i love to note something that most of staff them names is muhammad so i would like to say the hotel can put second name this has happened when the supervisor of the floor come and asked my about my room i saw his name was muhammad and at the same moment his manager came to me room and he also have the same name but i know the different from the second name the supervisor was name fathy and the manager was abou zeid this two person was so helpful to me and that was spoken by good way they was polite with me and Mr fathi was came to ask me about my room every day this about room
and i was also have the people who care about my minibar that was so good and ask me about my room and about me minibar if everything is fine tamer and fatema
i was have my food at my business class i want to say that mr melad azet he is so helpful man and make me feel that i am the most important person at hotel
i didn't use the swimming pool but when i go there i found man his name is mahmoud he was asked who can he help me and where i love to sit
the staff at radisson blu make you feel that you are at home and you are the most important man at the hotel
i was not know about this website till my friends tell me about it so i loved to thank every person work at radisson blu
room was 622

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you indeed for your superb review regarding your recent stay at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

It is of great delight for me to know that our hospitality has met your satisfaction, which makes us very proud of our property and its quality of service . We are most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis in the near future .

Thanks,
Luzon, Philippines
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Mr. Ibrahim HK Floor Mngr. are so helpful when it comes to our needs when we stay in their hotel..the food are so amassing and delightful the internet was good compare to other hotel.. theirs nothing word can say about there good and genuine hospitality i would like to came back and advertise them to all of my friend to try and experience what i experience with them.. a place like home and safe comfortable..

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all , I would like to thank you very much for your very positive comments about the hotel employees .

We are so pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay at the hotel and we are most looking forward to welcoming you back again to Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis .

Best regards from Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

Alexandria, Al Iskandariyah, Egypt
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Just stayed for one night for special reasons , where were you hiding this lovely hotel (tidiness , very well maintained), food is great (what a variety), thanks for flexible checkout timing , special thanks for the night manager who helped me to my way to the gym at 03;00 am , a high service passion that exceeded my expectation

As for feedback : more activities for kids would be better , bathrobes in rooms, allowing going to rooms with swimming pool towels (my daughter almost caught a cold), welcoming amenity (flowers , fruits) would be nice , can't wait for my next visit , thank you all for this quick break

Room Tip: I stayed in 246 , think it's nice , i beleive a room in an upper floor would be better (view , n...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience in regards to your stay at Radisson blu hotel cairo heliopolis.

We are delighted to know that your stay was enjoyable and that you were pleased with the level of service offered by our staff.

Our very best regards from Cairo from the entire team of Radisson blu .
we do look forward welcoming you with us again in the near future.

Sincerely

United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I have stayed here around 7/8 times. The rooms are large, comfortable and keep out outside noise both internal and external providing you with a good nights rest.

Wifi is free and works well. Ok pool, and a clean gym with just enough for a tick over session.

There is a nice bar with pleasant staff, the barrel of draught never seem available.

Regards,
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 17 October 2013

The first thing you notice about the hotel is the amazing entrance , the rooms are clean and nice with high quality facilities .but the design of the lobby area ,bar and waiting areas are ecxlusive kind of art .

Each part of the hotel is differant kind of art and design , you feel brand new in each place like a gallry with taste of modern , vintege and contemporary art . the meeting rooms fasilities are great with wide selections of rooms and according to the events , the light unities are also inspiring espicailly if you look at it from the below floors all the way up. all in all art is a point of view and this hotel meets almost all.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank kata3487
Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings From The Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis.

I would like to thank you for your feedback & for taking the time to write about your experience.
We delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Warm regards from Cairo.

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I am Egyptian and used to go to this hotel because I already visit all hotels in Egypt but this hotel you will find it best value for your money because of the following:
rooms very convenient and wide enough
lower price comparing to other hotels
food is variety and tasty in Mix restaurant
marvelous service
wonderful heated pool in 9th floor

greetings to all managers in the hotel for pushing the hotel to be No.1 in Heliopolis
special greeting to the well talented sales man Mr. Mohamed Ali

Room Tip: you should try the business rooms
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Kamel E
Dear Valued Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis.

Cordially, please accept my sincere appreciation for your very positive comments about our hotel staff & services . I’m so delighted to know that we have managed to deliver our promise of the 100% guest satisfaction and assure you a home away from home.

We are most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again over again at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.