“good hotel”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis
Ranked #43 of 138 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed 29 April 2014

N Ambedkar and AM Joshy India. It was pleasant experience. We enjoyed our stay. Staff was good and helpful.Rooms were regularly cleaned and well kept. Hygiene was of high standards. We strongly felt that this hotel is worth to recommend for its good desk stall and room services and for restaurant. We will be happy to come again.And we are happy to recommend to our friends and colleagues.And me and my friend will personnally thank and mention mohamed sayed and asmaa for their services and cheerful nature. Thank you for our pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you indeed for your superb review regarding your recent stay at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

It is of great delight for me to know that our hospitality has met your satisfaction, which makes us very proud of our property and its quality of service . We are most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis in the near future .

Best Regards,

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I would like to thank all the staff in this hotel from the welcome and services I spent a few hours inside the hotel, I and my friends during my trip to China and met with Mohammed Saad supervision and was a permanent smile and help us in all cases and is always and his colleagues provide us supplies rooms rooms 814,816,235

Room Tip: Excellent hotel and fun to spend time during the Tours and close to the airport
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank zaradennise

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience in regards to your stay at Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis.

We are delighted to know that your stay was enjoyable and that you were pleased with the level of service offered by our staff.

Our very best regards from Cairo from the entire team of Radisson Blu and we do look forward welcoming you with us again in the near future.

Sincerely

Reviewed 24 April 2014

At the outset, I would like to thank the management of Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo and to thank those who in all departments at the hotel and aspects of special thanks to Alvaúmin clean room and especially to thank Madiha and Amr Abouhdid to bring us the service in the room to the fullest and interest Permanent us and wish them success and lasting aspects of Thanks to the existing restaurant and thank them for their cooperation with us..room 644.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hiba_azmi

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis.

Cordially, please accept my sincere appreciation for your very positive comments about our team members. I’m so delighted to know that we have managed to deliver our promise of the 100% guest satisfaction and assure you a home away from home.

We are most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again over again at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Dr.mohamed safwat - Stayed with my family in three rooms .dreamt of a nice easter break but it wasn't.check in was smooth for one room .A day after the rest of the party were asked to wait in the lobby to settle with the travel agency (overseas)though I'm a return guest and all rooms were booked together 10 days before.received several calls to arrange the seating in the party next day.chose outdoor seating which wasn't done and we had to argue a lot to have this seating.asked about children fees for the party no body had the answer reception to reservation back and forth .we had to go to the restaurant to find out ourselves.was met by Mr. Mohamed gabr (many thanks)who tried to overcome .an upgrade was offered for the next visit. our visit ended by a claim of a phone call fees .fellow at the reception was angry as it was only three pounds he said not taking in consideration having this call made from our room .It appeared that it was a call made to Mr. Mohamed gabr as per a letter delivered to my room.mr mohamed came and settle it by himself.mostafa mohamed was the only smiling human being in the reception.restaurant and food was good.party was informed to finish food at 5 but it was done at 4.all in all it passed with bitterness.i chose this trip to the family and I made them down(apart from one room receiving a fruit basket - thank you).received two letters from management .hope i was fair in demonstrating facts. Will be trying to give another chance.hope to have better communication. Attention to guest.a will to help.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Mohamed S

Dear Mr. Mohamed,

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for taking the time to write about your latest stay.

In the meantime, please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience happened to you during your recent stay assuring that all unfortunate circumstances you experienced were raised with the concerned Department Heads and immediate action was required to fulfill the guest satisfaction and to implement our "Yes I Can!" brand attitude.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu Hotel we would like to thank you and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We have stayed in this hotel for 2 days. Booked an airport transfer via the hotel which was really convenient. The hotel is in a really good shape, nice and lively atmosphere, good sized rooms, a lovely restaurant and bar. You have some shops too in case you forgot some presents. There is a roof pool too! The city centre is aprox 25 minutes away by cab and you can find some cabs on the other side of the hotel. But be carefully with cab drivers in Egypt! I would recommend this hotel if you are in Cairo and want to visit this very interesting and unique city.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for your very positive Comments posted in the survey towards the Radisson Blu staff & service. we appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I only checked in for a couple of hours with my son as we were transit passengers through Cairo. We needed a quick shower and a meal. There was only one bath towel in the bathroom, a bar of soap and shampoo. There were no other amenities to be found in the room. The bathroom had not been cleaned properly as there was hair and debris on the floor and in the tub. The view from the front of the hotel on the 8th floor was not too impressive. The hotel was close to the airport, which was about its only saving grace. The dinner buffet was adequate. water was provided with the meal - all other beverages required an add-on fee.

Room Tip: Check your room out before settling in to make sure it has been serviced properly.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest ,

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for taking the time to write about your latest stay at Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Broken tile at the entrance of the room... pathetic view of the streets behind from window, broken tap so you cannot use the tap but just the shower, cupboard door trying to run out so its difficult to close it ... what else could you ask for when you plan to stay at radisson!
but thankfully i was offered another room after speaking with three different reception managers, the best part is no one even care about the complaint and didnt even escalate the matter... checked out after three nights and now in sonesta towers n casino at heliopolis... the review follows for this property but in short it was a great decision to shift in here!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mohit_Sangal
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

In the meantime, please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience happened to you during your recent stay & I would like to assure you that your experience concerning the Internet connection was raised with the concerned Department Head and immediate action was required to fulfill the guest satisfaction and to implement our "Yes I Can!" brand attitude.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can meet or exceed your expectations.