“Stay at reddison blue is marvelous experience.”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis
Ranked #37 of 137 Hotels in Cairo
Hyderabad, India
“Stay at reddison blue is marvelous experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

lovely room service,immaculately clean rooms and toilets,great food,humble and sober staff,location in the heart of the city,value for each penny i spend here.Good shopping place in the ground floor,a money exchange machine near by which is very good.

Room Tip: i think one will enjoy in every room
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
5 Thank Shariff303
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience in regards to your stay at Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis.

We are delighted to know that your stay was enjoyable and that you were pleased with the level of service offered by our staff.

Our very best regards from Cairo from the entire team of Radisson Blu and we do look forward welcoming you with us again in the near future.

Sincerely
Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

I enjoyed Swimming, Gym, Food and a good Hospitality during my stay of almost 35 Days,Hotel is having a nice Swimming pool, Gym in its neat and clean condition, and it gives me an immense pleasure to say thanks to their hospitality, Room service and Hotel Cleanliness. Special Thanks to Aya, Mohammed and Restaurant Team who were very kind, nice and helping during my stay.
Mohammed Sajid Khan -- 445

5 Thank Mohammed K
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you indeed for your superb review regarding your recent stay at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

It is of great delight for me to know that our hospitality has met your satisfaction, which makes us very proud of our property and its quality of service . We are most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis in the near future .

Thanks,
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

The location is great if you considering flying from Cairo airport early in the morning, but it's fare away from Cairo city center the hotel offer a shuttle ride for US $10.00, I toke a cap from the street it just coasted me a US $3.50, the staffs were friendly, the room was nice but not that clean and does not smell fresh, the carpet was dirty, the internet was free, the bed was not comfortable at all, it was making a lot of noises, the pillows were terrible I had a nick pain and headache the next morning.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
5 Thank chicagokev69
Shaza A, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, 21 September 2014
• Dear Guest ,

We are honored by your very positive comments about our team members . It will be our utmost pleasure to welcome you soon again at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations.

kindly accept our warmest regards from Cairo.

Emad Fouad
Executive Assistant Manager
Ottapalam, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Radission BLU hotel services is very good. Room services are very good and neat & clean. Mr. Amr & Medeah is cleaning of rooms and their services is very good. All around area of the hotel is very beautiful .
Room No- 648

3 Thank Raghu T
Dear Valued Guest,

First of all , I would like to express my gratitude for taking time to write down about your latest stay at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis .

kindly accept our warmest regards from Cairo.

Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

I had a very excellent service at the hotel and my experience was awesome. I would like to saggiest to everyone !!! The location of the hotel was very good and the ambiance was excellent. the crews are amazing and fantastic with there guest.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank daaboule
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for your very positive Comments posted in the survey towards the Radisson Blu staff & service. we appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu Hotel we would like to thank you and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Once again, thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

I checked in this hotel on monday evening after reserving a 'business class room'.

The reasons for my dissatisfaction are:
- Bad smell in bathroom noticed as soon as I walked in my room
- Weak water pressure in shower (need to squat to shower head)
- Scales in tea kettle
- Cold coffee for breakfast (they put it in thermos bottles on tables)
- Unimpressive breakfast buffet (presentation too)

Since my trip is short and I'm too busy, I probably won't complain coz I'm only staying for 3 nights and 2 hav3 passed already. But my advice is to be aware of these facts before booking. For frequent travellers who care about cleanliness and details, you will not be impressed.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Wassim M
Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel , Cairo Heliopolis.

I would like to extend my sincere apology for the concerns you have about your experience during your stay at our hotel.

We appreciate the feedback and rest assured that all your concerns was discussed and briefed with relevant department heads to avoid any complain in the near future.

Please accept our apology and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis and we hope to welcome you back some time in the coming future.

Emad Fouad
Executive Assistant Manager
Kathmandu, Nepal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have been a very frequent customer of Radisson and everytime I find excellent and ady day I find improving more and more. Everything over here is good including food and especially room service. Mr Amr, Medaha and Nagla have been a great help in every possible way to make our stay at hotel comfortable and wish to come soon. Room # 607

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear Guest,