“Memphis is the way to see Egypt!”
Review of Memphis Tours

Memphis Tours
Ranked #1 of 277 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: We recognize a traveler's desire for independence, the necessities for a fulfilling visit to Egypt, and the challenges of travel. This is why we have created these comprehensive tours which offer travelers their independence in their experiences and our assistance in making Egypt an easy and fantastic experience. We bridge the gap between a traveler's dreams and their destination. All trips with Memphis Tours are known for: high quality of service with an affordable price, flexibility with clients' interests and needs, small groups, friendly, personal service, knowledgeable and honest tour operators and guides. With years of dedication to tourism, whether your interests are in the natural, adventurous, historical, cultural, or spiritual sides of Egypt, we have the best resources for any kind of trip. With Memphis Tours you will find the right trip for your time, budget, and interests. With the help of our skilled tour operators and Egyptologist guides, also can take you through these essential Egyptian sites.
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My husband, myself and my 5 year old son just got back from an amazing trip with the Memphis Tours to Luxor and Cairo. First off, the planning of the trip was super easy. I was able to tell Memphis Tours want we wanted to do and they helped to plan the trip with all the tours. Throughout the planning process, I was able to change the itinerary to be able to fit my families needs and wants with ease. Memphis Tours was very accommodating. The night before we left for Egypt I even received an e-mail from my representative, Mostafa, that included a picture of himself in order to find him easier. He was right outside baggage check just as he said he would be. He was very helpful with helping us to check into our hotel. Our driver, Kamal, did an awesome job navigating the Cairo traffic. When at the hotel, Mostafa was able to recommend a few programs that we had not signed up for to help us see as much of the areas as possible. The recommendations were awesome. While in Cairo, we toured Memphis and Giza, our tour guide Nesreen. She was so knowledgable and informative about all the places we toured. She provided us with so much information and was always able to answer our questions. Not only was she awesome with her interactions with us, but she also always included our son in the discussions. She would interact with him while my husband and I were looking around. She was amazing. After our time in Cairo, Mostafa helped us with our transfer to Luxor. The transition was easy and non stressful with the help of the Memphis Staff. Again, we were met at the airport by our Luxor representative, Emad. Emad helped us check into our hotel and told us the details of our program while in Luxor. While in Luxor, our tour guide, Abdul, was very knowledgable about the temples and the Valley of the King tombs. Again, the Luxor team helped to transfer us back to the airport to fly back to Cairo. We were met at the airport by Mostafa to finish our Cairo tour. We did a city tour of Cairo with Tarek. Again as a guide he was very informative and helpful. For all the tours, we didn’t have to worry about how to buy tickets or where to go. Again very knowledgeable and took us to some spots that are not in the guide books that were amazing to see. We loved the fact that we always had the same representative and driver to help us throughout our journey in Egypt. It helped our son to be able to feel comfortable with the staff. Memphis also made it easy at all the stops as the guides already had the tickets for all the places. Mostafa and staff made sure we had an amazing experience. We are thankful for them. They were with us every step of the way and helped us to have a great experience in Egypt. When we go back to Egypt, we will definitely use Memphis again!

3  Thank jbeans99
Farrag Y, Manager at Memphis Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you so much for submitting your precious review with us. We all at Memphis Tours Team are very delighted that our service were up to your expectations and you enjoyed your trip with us. We will be looking forward to welcoming you again.

Thank you always !

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The food and tenora show was great.
Staff working around was very efficient and responsive.
Reasonably priced.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank ab_jameel
Farrag Y, Manager at Memphis Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for submitting your review with us. We hope we always become up to your expectations and we also hope you enjoy the most out of all your trips with us or others. Wishes to welcoming you again with us for a longer trip.

Thank you again!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I have just got back from a trip to Egypt. We were visiting the Red Sea for a beach holiday but decided we must fulfill a lifetime dream of visiting the pyramids.
We booked a trip with Memphis Tours for a day trip to Cairo.
Booking was simple and efficient and very informative. Thanks to Bassem.
We were picked up at 5.30 in the morning by the very friendly Honga from our hotel in Makadi Bay.
There we were taken to the airport and put on a plane to Cairo.
In Cairo we were met at the airport by Osama, a cheerful chap with plenty of knowledge of Cairo as a city to live in and talked to us about the social and economic situation in the country.
We were also introduced to our driver 'Schumacher' - he drove us around all day with a friendly smile and superb driving in the most crazy traffic I have ever seen.
We were met at the pyramids by Emad Seleem and English speaking tour guide who introduced us to Giza and The Pyramids. Not only did he tell me more than I could have ever expected to know about this wonder of the world, he also haggled a good price for a camel ride (which was fantastic) and helped us to avoid the merchandise sellers in a polite way. The camel ride was superb, make sure you do it for 25 minutes (£35), the camel owner took amazing pictures for us.
Emad took us to the Sphinx and explained the history behind it all which was fascinating, he then took some great serious and 'comedy' pictures in front of the famous statue.
Visits to Cartouche makers, Papyrus Museums, The Hanging Church and Cairo Museum were excellent, as were walks through the market areas.
Cairo Museum was very special, Emad took us through the whole of Egyptian history in a short but massively informative tour. He stopped at different parts of the story to show us statues relating to it. It's fair to say there isn't anything he didn't know, and any question we asked he knew the answer to instantly.
This man had an infectious enthusiasm for Egyptology which was more than just a job, this is his love and it was brilliant to listen to him.
Days later I am starting to read books on the history to learn more about the things he was telling me. He spoke passionately about Luxor and Sakarra, and now we plan to visit them also.
With Memphis Tours I am sure.
A fantastic experience. Friendly, fun and informative.

2  Thank Stevecheslynhay
Farrag Y, Manager at Memphis Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Valuable Guest,

Greetings from Memphis Tours.

We thank you so much for your detailed review about our services and we are very delighted that we were up to your expectations on this trip. We hope we welcoming you always with us and we thank you again for this great review.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I want to start with the bottom line of this review here at the beginning: Memphis Tours is excellent and I highly recommend them, especially for tours in Egypt. When I first started searching for packaged tours in Egypt for my whole family, I came across Memphis Tours. Their ratings were high and their packages seemed reasonable. But what I think got my attention was their customer service from the beginning! I cannot even tell you how many emails I sent to them with questions and the immediate responses I got (and even the occasional Skype call). Once we got to Egypt, I have to say we were very nervous, especially as we were 4 Americans going at a politically tumultuous time. However, Memphis Tours put us at ease immediately. Mohamed Sabry met us right at the airport and gave us a cellphone to use while in Egypt. On our Nile cruise our guide Yessr was attentive and so knowledgeable! Even in Cairo we felt safe as they had a security guard with us the whole day! They even handled our medical problems seamlessly, as Mohammed Sabry took one of our group members to a hospital in Cairo and stayed with her the entire time. I never write these reviews, but this group I believe deserves recognition. As Americans we felt safe in Egypt and I think at this time that is saying a lot.

1  Thank Deepika S

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you foe the time you spent in submitting your review about Memphis Tours. We are very delighted about your recommendation and highly appreciate your review content. We hope we could welcoming you again with us and showcase the rest of our country and other countries we provide.

Thank you again!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We travelled Egypt and Jordan and it was absolutely wonderful!
First of all it was safe, no issues.
A great time to go, very little tourists and you have all the sites for yourself. Memphis tours organized our private tour of 4 and I recommend them whole heartedly.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Farrag Y, Manager at Memphis Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Valuable Guest,

Greetings from Memphis Tours. We thank you so much for submitting your review, and we are very delighted that we were up to your expectations and you enjoyed your tours with us. We hope we may welcoming you again with us.

Thank you always!