“5 Star in everything,,”

Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo
Ranked #6 of 139 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed 14 March 2014

“Yes” this hotel is a 5 star hotel in everything, I have stayed there for 5 nights on February 2014 and it was a an excellent experience to me and my wife, the management has upgraded our suite from Madina Deluxe Suite to Nile Deluxe Suite, and this is the reflection of great Egyptian hospitality.
I would like also to thank the Driver Mr. Kamal, from RAWAS Limousine he is one of the best people I ever met in Egypt, thanks Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo for selecting RAWAS as your transportation partner.
One small recommendation to add her is that the suite carpet must be washed on monthly basis, I have seen many stains on the both carpets of the room and the living room. I am sure that the hotel management will work on my recommendation.
Thanks & regards,
Khalid Yousuf Bin Kally

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Peter-Nast, General Manager at Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Our esteemed Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your valuable review on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to hear that we succeeded in meeting your expectations and that you had a smooth and pleasant stay. Thank you for your nice words about our hotel and services which will be shared with our team.

We appreciate your constructive feedback, I have spoke to the concerned department to take the appropriate action.

Look forward to welcoming you soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,370)

Reviewed 7 March 2014

perfect. I come to Egypt about every year and this is my first and not the last time at the Kempinski!
The butlers were very professional, friendly, and helpful.
The bed was so comfortable, I took the best naps on it.
The room was clean, spacious and cozy.
Amenities are great, sauna, pool, gym, and ask about the relaxation room!!!
Ahmed, the masseuse, did an amazing job and again, very professional and great environment!
They offered me a complimentary welcome drink and were always very friendly as they greeted me at the entrance.
This is the place to go for relaxation and a beautiful view of the Nile. Cant wait to go back!

Room Tip: I believe you can get a suite instead of the room and it was the same price, go for the suite!! :D
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank selene702
Peter-Nast, General Manager at Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2014

Dear Our esteemed Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted about your enjoyable stay and nice words which will be shared with my team.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We stayed for 2 days in a Nile Delux Suite. Everything about our stay was perfect. From the check in, to the room, to the food. As vegans, the Blue Room restaurant catered to us perfectly. The chef made a fabulous pasta dish in the evening, and in the morning made us fresh falafel. Delicious. The rooftop pool gave an amazing view over the Nile and city.
Our suite, although expensive, was huge! We had a fabulous view over the Nile from our balcony.
I only wish we could have stayed longer.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and thank you for the nice words.

Your review will be shared with the team members which will be a motive for them.

Look forward to welcoming you again soon

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

When staying on a high category hotel, you expect premium service. We called the Butler to fix the "shower door" if you can call it a door because the water was running out leaving the whole floor wet. They didn't care and therefore we had to dry and clean the bathroom floor by ourselves two times.

Bad service!!!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Santiago C

Dear our valuable Guest,

Thank you for sharing your extensive experience with us on TripAdvisor.

We appreciate your constructive feedback as we take all guest comments very seriously.

I have spoke to my concerned team members to take the appropriate action.

We regret the inconvenience happened which does not reflect our service that we deliver to our valuable guests.

Look forward to welcoming you to show that we can do better.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I cannot rave enough about this fabulous hotel. The rooms are stunning and the beds incredibly soft. The location is fabulous sitting right on the Nile River with gorgeous night time views. The in house restaurant is tasteful and a beautiful jazz lounge is part of the set up. An amazing value for the money in any case. Must stay! Also - FREE WIFI !!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Peter-Nast, General Manager at Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear esteemed Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to hear that we succeeded in meeting your expectations and that you had a smooth and pleasant stay. We are also glad to hear you could find time to enjoy our Jazz Bar.

Look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I was there in 21st of Feb 2014 for one night and I decided to stay after having a very good dinner at the international restaurant with a very helpful stuff.

I am searching for all its branches in all over the world to be my first choice wherever I travel.
Really we had a very good and kind service in this hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better Nile view and rooms No. 5 in each floor from the 6th is the best
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear our valuable Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to know that you had a pleasant stay at Kempinski Nile Hotel. Your motivating feedback will be shared with all our staff, as nothing makes us happier than knowing that we pleased our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I spent couple of days with my family. The service is really excellent. Chef Said in the Italian restaurant is a role model. Room is very nice. Kids will have nothing to do except the pool. The location is very convenient in downtown and security is super. We had a promotional package but not all the stuff is aware of the detail so we have to explain over and over. Breakfast is very nice with quiet some healthy choices.

Room Tip: Nile view is a good option and higher floors
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mohamed H
Peter-Nast, General Manager at Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear esteemed Guest,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we will make sure to send your valuable comments to all our departments.
Regarding the package we will enhance the training towards our staff.

We Look forward to welcoming you again at Kempinski Nile Hotel.