“5 star on the NILE”

Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo
Ranked #4 of 141 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We were more than pleased with our stay at the Kempinski. The view was superb and the in house dining spot on. However, the staff go above and beyond to attend to your every need. We thoroughly enjoyed the rooftop pool- Dont hesitate to stay here! It is one of the best experiences and the location is fantastic!

Room Tip: The air conditioning works like a charm!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Kempinski N, Manager at Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear our valuable guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your nice words which will be shared with my team.

We look forward to welcoming you soon

Write a ReviewReviews (1,410)

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

In house dining is delicious. The staff in every part of the hotel were very friendly and helpful. Decor is 5 star. Very comfy beds. And one of the best views you will ever find from the swimming pool deck.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Kempinski N, Manager at Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear our valuable Guest,

We appreciate the precious time taken to share your kind feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are happy to know that you had a comfortable stay in our hotel and that you enjoyed the service.

Thank you for your nice report on our staff and our outlets, your review will be shared with the team members which will be a motive for them.

We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I stayed here with a friend for one night and was really impressed with the hotel. Check in was smooth and professional and our room was beautifully decorated in creams and lime green and had a fab view over the nile. Everything we needed was there: tea, coffee, hairdryer, and the softest pillows and duvet I have ever slept in. The Jazz bar on the top floor was a cool place to finish off the evening and an early morning swim in the roof top pool seemed surreal in such a busy city. Breakfast was delicious with a superb choice. My only negative comment would be the fact that the hotel is sooooo cold inside! Being summer, neither of us had thought to bring an extra layer so we froze!

Room Tip: Definitely pay the extra for a Nile view.....the higher the better. It is worth every penny
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear our valuable Guest,

We are pleased that you enjoyed our Nile view which is considered one of the best views in town, and that you had a comfortable stay with delicious breakfast .

Thanks again for your valuable feedback which is precious to us and will be shared with my team.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We stayed at the Kempinski Nile Hotel for three nights while visiting Cairo. Our room looked straight onto the Nile River and the Cairo Tower. It was so beautiful watching the boats on the Nile and and all the lights all around. The rooms were small but quaint. The most comfortable beds in Egypt! The bathroom nice and modern. The daily breakfast buffet was excellent! Huge variety of food and so delicious. The chocolate lounge was a nice treat. The front desk people were very official and just ok, nothing great about their service. The wait staff were friendly and fantastic! Cute small pool on roof top with amazing views of Cairo and all it's bridges. Very we'll located. We walked to the Cairo Museum and Tahir Square. I loved staying at this hotel!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank dailybrew
Peter-Nast, General Manager at Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear our valuable Guest,

We are glad to know that you had a pleasant stay at Kempinski Nile Hotel and that you enjoyed our Nile view which is considered one of the best views in town. Your motivating feedback will be shared with all our staff, as nothing makes us happier than knowing that we pleased our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

The staff at Kempinski make you feel welcome the moment you arrive, from the reception staff to the housekeeping staff. We stayed with our 4 year old daughter and she was treated like a princess from lunch at the Chocolate Lounge to Dinner at Osmanly Turkish restaurant. My wife was also treated beyond compare as she is gluten intolerant the staff went above and beyond to accommodate her, Ahmed and Peter at Osmanly made sure her meals were cooked especially for her gluten free. The staff at the blue restaurant for breakfast were equally attentive making sure she had gluten free bread every morning and even remembering what she like for breakfast.

I would highly recommend staying at the Kempinski Nile Hotel, because it is smaller hotel you are made to feel part of the family.

Room Tip: the Nile view rooms are the best
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear our valuable Guest,

We are so glad to know that we have succeeded to exceed your expectations; as our main aim is to provide our valuable guests with an exceptional and memorable stay.

It is our pleasure that you and your family enjoyed the stay and our service.

Your feedback will be shared with all our concerned staff members.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I was in Cairo for business and decided to combine work and pleasure, bringing my 11 year old to show the sights. We had a wonderful time in Cairo. It was not at all crowded and we had Saqqara, Gizah Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum almost entirely to ourselves. People were super friendly and helpful. All hotel staff went out fo their way to accommodate our needs and make us feel welcome.

They help to arrange a personalized tour straight from the airport to sight seeing. All very smooth and at a reasonable price.

Because I also came for work, i asked the hotel to support child minding for me; the challenge being that my conference was not at the same hotel I was satying at. Four Seasons Cairo staff managed to arrange a full day minder for me none the less. They also advised a day at the pool may be to exhausting given temperatures so made arrangements for a cabbana for the day.

All in all excellent service and in case I did not mention: We felt perfectly safe and well taken care of.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear our valuable Guest,

We are delighted that you enjoyed the City and that you had a wonderful time in Cairo with your child.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon in our Hotel

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I celebrated my birthday at the 10th floor of the Kempinski Nile Hotel with about 80 people. The assistance of the Event Sales Executive Amr Abdel Ghaffar was second to none. He had the typical "yes is the answer, what is the question" attitude and made us extremely comfortable to handle this event.
The service was spectacular, from the very beginning to the end, which was about 6 1/2 hour later! I could not have been more satisfied with the attitude of this team, they were awesome.
The food was one of the best I ever ate in Egypt and I am here for around 20 years. They beat both Four Seasons as far as I am concerned. The Chef himself made sure to tour me through the buffet area and showed me all the items, the display, the cooking stations, the sushi bar himself and made sure I understood that all items will be replaced if needed during the night.
The best is to come: When I asked if I could leave the presents at the hotel and pick them up next day the Restaurant Manager Eslam Sanad offered, better insisted, to personally bring me with all the gifts in his car back home to my house. Incredible!!!
I am very happy that I made the decision to have my party at the Kempinski Nile Hotel and I will not hesitate to recommend the hotel to all my friends and business partners.
I would like to thank the entire team, from the GM Peter Nast to the cooks, waiters and housekeepers for all they have done to create such an event for us.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ulrich Hermann H
Peter-Nast, General Manager at Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear our valuable Guest,

We are extremely thankful when we read comments like yours, since our ultimate aim is to ensure that our guests are extremely happy when they stay in our hotel.

It was a real pleasure to host such special occasion at Kempinski Nile Hotel and we do hope that we will have the opportunity to host you once again in the near future.

I will most definitely pass on all your kind words to the team at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you soon