“Crispy savory crackers and biscuits”
Review of Monginis Bakery

Monginis Bakery
Ranked #542 of 4,267 Restaurants in Cairo
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I wasn't crazy about my hotel's breakfast, and bought anise biscuits here. They have a large selection of flavored crackers and such that were fresh and tasty. Also they were a very good value.
I can recommend Monginis for this. great for snack or picnic. First rate.

5  Thank crumpet212

Reviewed 8 March 2013

Their bakery is not that bad, actually it is ok, what I really do not like is their sweets always lacks taste and tastes cheap

Reviewed 5 January 2013

at Monginis you get 90% quality backery at 70% price compared to other more luxurious brands, e.g. Sedra, L' amandine or La poire
I like there Canapes, Crakers, Toast, Gateau Soire

2  Thank SherifRashed
Reviewed 20 February 2012

The cheese pâté and croissant are very tasty. The cakes are not that good, but their packed products are nice, they have some vegetarian products as well.

1  Thank Marie H
Reviewed 4 September 2011

It does not have a dining area it is only for take outs, so it is not considered a restaurant but it is a store selling deserts and pastries. It has lots of branches but most of the branches has a small variety of sponch cakes so I didn't bother trying them. I tried the ice cream cake which was good but I wouldn't wow it. I also tried the sablih (cookies covered with chocolate) wich was lovely. I would highly recommend the french pastries and the plain cake. The prices are fair.

2  Thank Undonelife