Cairo City Center Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$198
US$137
Sofitel
  • Pool
City View Hotel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
US$45
Osiris Hotel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$32
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbudget hotelramses stationnice hotelfatimaegyptconsdriver
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights in early July and we loved it! The front desk was so helpful, they helped us arrange trips around Cairo for cheap prices and get our missing luggage from the airport. Quite inexpensive and nice big rooms. The shower could have been better (a little more pressure would have been nice) but overall we were very happy.

Room Tip: A room with a balcony overlooking the street is not too noisy and fun to watch the street scene!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2011

We first stayed in Qabana hotel, for one night only, but found it not to our taste. However, next day we transferred to the Cairo City Centre hotel. The hotel occupies one floor of an old, probably previously grand, house. The location was great, short walking distance to the Egyptian museum and near Tahrir Square. The rooms were adequate for the price, The rooms differ in size. The staff very helpful and very friendly. With the help of the hotel manager, we had a very exciting and busy travel itinerary which we could not have achieved by ourselves. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Egypt and I would love to return to it to discover more of the wonderful things Egypt has to offer. This holiday is also safe for sole women, I find, contrary to all the reports I read. Hassling was not as bad as I had expedted, either. However, Egyuptians cannot be faulted for their hospitality and friendliness. Magical!!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank surreygirl06
Reviewed 22 April 2011

I stayed about a month between Dec 2010 and April 2011. The hotel is clean, quiet (6th and 7th floors) and right in the core of Cairo, close to theaters, the museum, and the main shopping area. I moved there from a hotel that was dark, dreary and dirty, and the same price. I checked a lot of hotels, and anything better was much more expensive. The staff is very cheerful, very helpful, does English, and will arrange any trips you want to sights or shows, but is not pushy about them. The rooms have wireless, view, balconies and A/C. Breakfast is included, as was my taxi back to the airport. A great value for a reasonable price, and the antique elevator is a bonus

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank teca25
Reviewed 11 February 2011

I stayed at your hotel shortly after you opened 9 months ago. Little did I know all of the events which you are experiencing now would so soon take place. Blessings on all Egyptians who want a better life for themselves and more personal freedoms. I have nothing but good to say about our stay at your facility and look forward to visiting with my wife and staying there again in the near future. Once again thank you for the many wonderful memories I and my son experienced in your country. Sincerely, Reg Jones from Spokane, WA

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2010

Hotel is good though a little difficult to find. If you are travelling from the airport leave the cab at Egyptian museum and then it is on the right side of the road if you are facing the museum. The staff is friendly though but please double check the tour prices from other shops as well before booking anything blindly. I am not saying they overcharge but just to be on the safer side. I booked a complete tour but found they overcharged me on train bookings. But as they say horse can't be friends with the grass otherwise he will die. Though the service on the tours was perfect and well organised.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo